• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Financial Experts Outraged By Cheap Goonyear's Incompetence

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Financial experts all over the world, including me, are outraged by the buffoon-like incompetence of Chip's in selling BOA shares at levels near its lows.

BOA was originally meant to be a long-term investment by Mdm Ho but now, the whole deal has been scuppered by Cheap Goonyear. This goon should be immediately sacked :mad:.

This would have been a very profitable long term investment if not for the buffoonry of Chip.

Update: Temasek sold BOA shares
* Shares offloaded by end-March
* BOA shares sold at between US$2.53 and US$14.81
* May have lost over US$1b: Reuters calculations
* Had converted 13.7% stake in Merrill Lynch into BOA

SINGAPORE - Singapore state investor Temasek sold its entire stake in Bank of America (BOA) during the first quarter of this year, taking a hit on its investment as it refocuses on emerging markets.

'We have divested our shares in Bank of America,' a Temasek spokesman said.

Temasek held 188.8 million BOA shares after it said in early January it had converted its 13.7 per cent stake in Merrill Lynch & Co into BOA stock.

At that time, its stake in BOA was worth around US$2.6 billion, or US$13.7 a share.

A source briefed on the deal told Reuters the shares were sold for between US$2.53 and US$14.81 during the first quarter of this year.

Assuming an average price of US$8.67, Temasek may have suffered a loss of over US$1 billion, according to Reuters calculations. Temasek declined to provide the average selling price of its BOA shares. -- REUTERS

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry hor, Chip only takes over Oct 2009

now still the CCB WHORE JINX in charge,,,,

You retarded dog :oIo:

Everyone knows Mdm Ho invested in BOA with a long time horizon. It is Goonyear's idea to sell BOA. Are you a financial expert like. You should STFU if you are not :mad:.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter whose idea is it to sell BoA shares. What really matters now is whether we could recoup all these realised loses in other investments.

I just hope Chip really got lots of chips on hand or else, there will not be any more Goodyear ahead.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everyone knows Mdm Ho invested in BOA with a long time horizon. It is Goonyear's idea to sell BOA. Are you a financial expert like. You should STFU if you are not :mad:.

It is a goodyear to sell stocks....to re-invest in other....:rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am sure it was your hero ho ching. your hero long term investment last only a few months.
why would singapore invest in her education, what did the country get? the biggest investment loss ever? can you call her by phone?

do you know how much money is that?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Normally I will let troll like you live by but this is just too silly to start with!

Goodyear came into the picture only in April, BOA shares sold between Jan and April. Go figure out! LOL!

Goh Meng Seng

Financial experts all over the world, including me, are outraged by the buffoon-like incompetence of Chip's in selling BOA shares at levels near its lows.

BOA was originally meant to be a long-term investment by Mdm Ho but now, the whole deal has been scuppered by Cheap Goonyear. This goon should be immediately sacked :mad:.

This would have been a very profitable long term investment if not for the buffoonry of Chip.

Update: Temasek sold BOA shares
* Shares offloaded by end-March
* BOA shares sold at between US$2.53 and US$14.81
* May have lost over US$1b: Reuters calculations
* Had converted 13.7% stake in Merrill Lynch into BOA

SINGAPORE - Singapore state investor Temasek sold its entire stake in Bank of America (BOA) during the first quarter of this year, taking a hit on its investment as it refocuses on emerging markets.

'We have divested our shares in Bank of America,' a Temasek spokesman said.

Temasek held 188.8 million BOA shares after it said in early January it had converted its 13.7 per cent stake in Merrill Lynch & Co into BOA stock.

At that time, its stake in BOA was worth around US$2.6 billion, or US$13.7 a share.

A source briefed on the deal told Reuters the shares were sold for between US$2.53 and US$14.81 during the first quarter of this year.

Assuming an average price of US$8.67, Temasek may have suffered a loss of over US$1 billion, according to Reuters calculations. Temasek declined to provide the average selling price of its BOA shares. -- REUTERS

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally I will let troll like you live by but this is just too silly to start with!

Goodyear came into the picture only in April, BOA shares sold between Jan and April. Go figure out! LOL!

Goh Meng Seng

I know you..You are that retard who sells charms for a living ....You are nothing but a bloody beggar.

SHOOOOO! I do not need any of your phoney charms :mad:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when Singapore have Hero call Ho Ching?
:confused:

i am sure it was your hero ho ching. your hero long term investment last only a few months.
why would singapore invest in her education, what did the country get? the biggest investment loss ever? can you call her by phone?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

How are you so sure. Were you sucking Cheap's big white cock while he told you the tooth..:mad:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2h4er04.jpg

"Knn... very fast hor you all make me the fall guy!"

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your mother CCB clinton kia! Your chow-chee-bye, thick-skinned and no-shamed Hor Jinx despite
having lost US$4.9b of our CPF money, she still got the audacity to collect the May Day award.

Fuck you and that bitch dead!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother CCB clinton kia! Your chow-chee-bye, thick-skinned and no-shamed Hor Jinx despite
having lost US$4.9b of our CPF money, she still got the audacity to collect the May Day award.

Fuck you and that bitch dead!

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You love of sucking on big white cocks and undying love for Cheap Goonyear has clouded your judgement.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
just gotta 'luv' this chap clinton...SBF would be the poorer if he was not in here entertaining us with his crap...come to think of it where is his partner in crap samuraisan???

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suddenly this retarded dog comes out of his whore hole and starts to bark around the chatroomn without getting his facts right in the first place???

So amusing!! :p

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I congratulate Goodyear's attempt to retrieve whatever value is left of a failure investment by incompetence for a corrupt family. We need people like him to make right and difficult decisions. We do not need myopic, petty incompentent corrupt people who happen to be gutless. We need to offer Goodyear a citizenship and make him run for presidency and prime ministership. Great work Clinton666. Your endorsement of a great leader is excellent!

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666, I now understand that you are a patriot but kept under the leash of the PAP so you cannot speak your real mind and hint to us directly. So long as we read what you right in the opposite manner, we learn of the real truth! We thank you for serving as a double agent for the real citizens of Singapore and grieve posthumously for you as double agents have a short life.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We been infiltrated by American goons ! Thanks to PAP !

Americans taught PAP to wash our money away !