• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fenbendazole, The solution to cancer.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240815_123409_800.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEW ARTICLE: FENBENDAZOLE in Stage 4 Cancer - the 2021 Stanford University Case Series you never heard of - What is the "Stanford Fenbendazole Protocol"?

I bet you've never heard of the "Stanford Fenbendazole Protocol" for treating Cancer. Yet, it exists. But it's heavily suppressed by search engines and mainstream Oncology, especially in the United States and Canada. In 2021 a group at Stanford University Medical Center, Department of Medicine, published a Case Series on a "forbidden" repurposed drug, Fenbendazole.

They wrote about 3 cases of Stage 4 Cancer patients who self-treated and cured their cancer

Case 1: 63 year old man with a Stage 4 Renal Cell Carcinoma (clear cell), a 5.3cm mass and mets to pancreas and bone, failed 3 lines of chemo. He achieved remission on 1000mg Fenbendazole 3 times per week and his tumors shrank dramatically.

Case 2: 72 year old man with Stage 4 Urothelial Carcinoma of Urethra, developed lung, lymph node and brain metastases. He failed radiotherapy, carboplatin, paclitaxel, pembrolizumab, and 6 cycles of gemcitabine and cisplatin Started 1000mg Fenbendazole orally 3 days per week, Vitamin E 800mg daily, Curcumin 600mg daily and CBD Oil CT scan showed tumor shrinkage of 2cm aortocaval node metastasis until it disappeared (complete radiographic response).

Case 3: 63 year old woman with Stage 4 Urothelial Carcinoma of Bladder, with a 7.5cm tumor and extension to pelvic side wall. She took combination of Chemotherapy WITH Fenbendazole 1000mg three times a week. Follow-up CT revealed no evidence of disease

We are now facing a tsunami of cancer, much of it due to Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines which cause very aggressive cancers called Turbo Cancer.

Top 5 Turbo Cancers are:
1. Lymphoma
2. Glioblastoma & brain cancers
3. Breast Cancer (mostly triple negative TNBC)
4. Colon Cancer
5. Lung Cancer (NSCLC)

Rounding out the top 10 Turbo Cancers: Leukemias Sarcomas Melanomas Testicular and Ovarian Kidney (Renal Cell)

Every cancer patient MUST have an Alternative Treatment approach, which can be taken concurrently with conventional chemotherapy, radiation therapy or immunotherapy, as the Stanford Group showed.

On August 1st, 2024, I started Cancer Consultations with repurposed drugs, and although I have been overwhelmed with demand, I appreciate everyone's incredible support in this journey