• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female cabby eats pau while making an U-turn

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 13 Mar, 2009 18:17
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Female cabby eats pau while making an U-turn

STOMPer Angry was appalled by the reckless behaviour of this female cabby, who was eating a pau while making an U-turn.

This STOMPer wonders why the cabby waited until the STOMPer boarded the cab to start eating her pau.

Angry says:

"I boarded this taxi from Outram Park MRT Station taxi stand. I took it today(13 March) around 1.40pm.

"This taxi was 2nd in the taxi queue with about 5 other taxis waiting.

"This is a SilverCab taxi. The taxi number plate is SHD 1068 H.

"This lady taxi driver did not display her vocational licence, so I was not able to know her name.

"She did a U-turn while holding a "pau" on one hand and steering wheel with the other.

"I wonder why she didn't eat her pau while queuing up, but waited till I boarded the cab and then started eating."

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Female cabby eats pau while making an U-turn </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why some ppl pick on women cab drivers. I mean if it was an old uncle driving the taxi with one hand on the wheel and the other holding a bag of coffee that stomper won't even bother to make noise. Not sure if I had mention this in this forum b4 but 1 time I was in a cab coming home after finishing my 2nd shift. The bloody cab driver fell asleep on the wheel and nearly drove us off the expressway. I had to keep talking cock to him all he way home just to keep him awake KNBCCB.