• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feedback on Town Councils

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
after running so many town councils for so many years, now then want to get feedback to evaluate.... means that last time, TOWN COUNCILS is not audited at all,,,,,,

frankly, most town councils are managed by EM Services and Premas, who are just estate management companies (originally come out from HDB),

why now, because many people damn tu lan town councils unable to manage the estate clean, a simple job but pass the buck here and there, food poisoning, tens of millions dollars lost in investment. child fell from stairwell because poor maintenance (somemore in Old Fart LKY GRC),,,,

16 town councils, also they also have to get ready when they lose a GRC in the next GE, there must have a proper handover, and with the re-drawn boundaries, the spilt of sunking fund will have problems, some already lost in investment, number of households redesignated, maintenance issues etc etc, many issues involved,,,

so MND is going to prepare the Town Councils for the next GE to handover to oppositions, and hopefully no surprises when opposition takes over in regards to money, accountability etc,,

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
They are very lousy, took more than 1 month and 2 weeks to fix a corridor light and it was only until i called that they fixed it. So much so for their claims that they do check on facilities fortnightly. I purposely waited to see if they really checked but of course they didn't.

All the building lights are turned on whole day and night so no excuse for not noticing the light was out even if they had checked in the daytime. I cannot understand another thing though, they keep only half the stair lights on to "save" on electricity at night but yet they keep the lights on even in the day. What kind of logic is that?

Always takes a very long time to fix things yet fast when chasing on bills. I dislike being chased by them so always pay 3-6 months in advance.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
so MND is going to prepare the Town Councils for the next GE to handover to oppositions, and hopefully no surprises when opposition takes over in regards to money, accountability etc,,

this is wayang to put opp TC in bad light.