• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faulty ez-link card leads to horror service saga

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Faulty ez-link card leads to horror service saga
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->IN FEBRUARY, I had some problems with my new Cepas-compliant card while travelling. The MRT station gantry was not able to detect my new card. I approached the officer at the control station who directed me to the customer service counter.
The customer service officer told me the new card was faulty and should be sent for investigation. She also advised me to buy another ez-link card. I asked if she could transfer the remaining balance from the faulty card to the replacement card instead, but that could not be done. She told me I had to buy a new Cepas card and the stored value in the faulty card would be sent to me by cheque in two to three weeks. In addition, I had to complete a form with all my particulars.
After waiting patiently for two months, I still had not received the cheque. When I called, I was told my case had been forwarded to the back office and was still awaiting a reply.
When I called again in the first week of April, I was told the cheque was ready but awaiting approval. I waited. No reply.
After another two weeks had passed, I called again, and the reply was similar, that the cheque was still pending approval. Finally towards the last week of April, I received the cheque, with no apology for the delay.
I thought the service ordeal was over. Unfortunately, it was just the start of another horror service saga. The cheque I received had my name misspelt. I called customer service and was advised to return the cheque so another could be issued.
When I asked why I must be liable to pay for postage for a mistake not made by me, I ended up having to wait for a reply again from EZ-Link. Till this day, I am still waiting.
I am greatly disappointed in the follow-up service by EZ-Link. I would appreciate it if EZ-Link could enlighten me on this issue. What perplexes me is that EZ-Link has promoted the Cepas-compliant cards and with more than 2.4 million people using them now, should EZ-Link not consider an efficient and reliable follow-up service?
By the way, I am still waiting.
Cornelius Noel Pang

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cornelius should have called his "Gorilla" troops and circle the ezlink office, in a show of force....:biggrin:

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go direct see the boss, pointless talking to lower rank. GET IT??

Do not let the big shot sitting behind the stage gettin big pay check. dig it..

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem lies with Cornelius. Simeh si Cornyless Nil Pang? If he had used his original name Pang Ah Kow, sure will not misspell.