• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father and Son sponsored by New Balance?

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Sunday times old picture, both Lees wore New Balance shoes with their white uniform when others wear leather shoes...endorsement deals?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol good one dude...i made the same remark to a friend over coffee yesterday when browsing through the saturday shitty times...perhaps they bought their shoes at the same time...

In Sunday times old picture, both Lees wore New Balance shoes with their white uniform when others wear leather shoes...endorsement deals?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Balance shoes are best for running. I guess they are just gearing up for the inevitable when the shit hits the ceiling.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHA ..running seems like a good answer but they were sitting there too relax to suggest that they were ready to run anytime... I would think its an endorsement deal more likely...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like New balance, their design is elegent and formal and yet useful. i bought my new balance shoe from USA. very nice fit.
actually i dun find good fit shoe in singapore. my feet is more like USA than sinkies.