• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat SPG Shows Off Neh + Tyre in Restoran

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 17 Sep 2009
Woman's outrageous dressing at Somerset restaurant creates stir

womans_outrageous_dressing_at_somerset_restaurant_creates_stir-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Cristiano saw this woman at the Sakura restaurant in Somerset and felt that her dressing was too outrageous and inappropriate.

He said:

"I was having a buffet lunch with two of my friends at Somerset's Sakura on September 15, at around 12pm.

"This woman totally spoilt my appetite. Other than being out of shape, she still had the cheek to dress so skimpily, in public.

"It was really an eyesore and I think she had gone overboard.

"Yes, she might have her pride and she's not afraid to dress like this in public, eating buffet as I watched her tummy gets bigger and bigger the more she ate.

"Okay jokes aside, just wish that she could at least spare a thought for the other people eating, it really did turn me off and I lost my appetite and wasted my $27 just because of you showed off your tummy right in front of me.

"I wouldn't mind if she had a nice figure, but this.

"I'm totally lost for words. Please just put on more clothing and stop embarrassing yourself."

woman1-data.jpg

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN! proven that all stomper are stupid cheebyes! Dunnoe how to do abit of analysis meh!?

The reason why she dun wanna cover her belly is because there's more room for expansion as she chow down! More room for expansion = more chow down = value for money!

KAN that fucking stomper la cheebye!