• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fake Degree Students..Victim or?????

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
The recent saga regarding the pte schools offering the fake degrees....my views are that will one not know that a course or degree they are studying is not genuine??? throughout the years of study to attain the degree, there must be suspicious matters that points to the authenticity of the degree....are contacts with the academic staff, administrators with the actual university itself available? how does the pte school conduct its activities? (quality of lecturers, administrative supports, course schedule)..The assessment methods and grading procedures?..etc etc....also if a pte school explicitly offers u an seemingly easy form of assessment and promise u a degree...would that not arouse any suspicious ??? in a degree course of 2 to 3 years length minimum, surely all those above matters could would have raised some suspicion...Did the pte sch in qns conducted matters so flawlessly that no students even the locals one suspected anything?? anyone would like to share their views or provide any inside info on how effective the pte sch in question had conducted their business?? cheers...

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
STUPIDITY.. a cultural trait of the stoopid and gullible CHINKS. What else is new.. any more Viets sponsoring prestigious degrees... they have latched on to a gold mine... if you can't find dumbarse Chinks in China come to Chinkapore for a golly good fleecing... ...:oIo:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are other races being cheated as well i guess...minimal but maybe still have.....u dare to do this in real life????????? Many pple in this forum would have been fed up with ur senseless racists ranting by now...now where is the authorities when we need them or do they need someone to report on this? I thought racism is not allowed on the internet based on preceding court decisions.

STUPIDITY.. a cultural trait of the stoopid and gullible CHINKS. What else is new.. any more Viets sponsoring prestigious degrees... they have latched on to a gold mine... if you can't find dumbarse Chinks in China come to Chinkapore for a golly good fleecing... ...:oIo:

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kelings are smelly, dirty, arrogant serpants hated by Ang Mohs, Arabs and also Chinese. It is this very type of character which makes Indians the most despised people in the world. You kelings talk so much cock and get nothing done by the end of they day. No wonder Singapore's productivity fall with so many keling foreign trash around.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a string of stupid and irresponsible people..

1.) Irresponsible Business man who brought the deal from Viets, he may have discovered it but continue to sell the fake degree thinking he can escape with the loot.
Verdict : Stupid

2.) Students who believe everything the school sold to them and never do their own due diligence, thinking they got a cheap deal, completing a degree course in record time.
Verdict :Stupidity and Gullibility combine

3.) MOE, thinking that this is not their responsibility, now that Singapore's reputation is damaged, dragging the image of a education hub through m&d
Verdict : Stupid and Irresponsible, hiding from accountability when things goes wrong, know how to follow rules only.

4.) CASE : Also wash hands, You die your business attitude. I guess Student who pay school fees are not considered as consumer to them.
Verdict: Irresponsible, lazy, TaiChi when shit hits the fan.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least they don't kenna deported like your mainland mah-mah fag bros in Australia... Think they so smart, tried to abuse the immigration system to get PR by enrolling into bullshit courses. These private schools which are run by fellow kelings, are now shutting down all over the place!!! :biggrin:
Deportation coming soon!

College collapse puts Indian OZ visas at risk
HUNDREDS of Indian students at a Sydney vocational college that went into administration on Monday night have expressed their anger at "dodgy" education providers and claimed the lack of industry regulation was damaging Australia's reputation overseas

'Desperate' students demand education changes
But Sterling College which has gone into voluntary administration leaving about 500 Indian students in limbo, is not the only foreign student institution to go bust.

Another private education provider, Melbourne International College, closed earlier this month.
About 300 Indian students have been left in limbo by the closure of the college, which had its education licence cancelled and went into voluntary administration.

th_28471_sterlingcollege-420x0_122_36lo.jpeg

r407281_1920908.jpg

Hey deys, train in prata making & kacang puteh sales lah like your ancestors.. Like that no need to "study" for degree or cheat in exams some more! Anything more complicated and the mah-mah bird brains cannot take it lah.