• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Facebook

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
is it only me or does anyone faces some issues with Facebook over the past 2 days? :confused::confused::confused:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I don't give face to nicks much less to a book. What issues are you facing, do tell before issuing others to help.:biggrin::biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it only me or does anyone faces some issues with Facebook over the past 2 days? :confused::confused::confused:
u face wat issues wif facebook? ...

book issues? ... or face issues? ... or book wif face issues? ... or book wif no face issues? ... :confused:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I don't give face to nicks much less to a book. What issues are you facing, do tell before issuing others to help.:biggrin::biggrin:

u face wat issues wif facebook? ...

book issues? ... or face issues? ... or book wif face issues? ... or book wif no face issues? ... :confused:

seem to encounter a lot of errors when posting messages

Transport error (#500) while retrieving data from endpoint `/ajax/inline_comments.php': Unknown HTTP error #500

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I face the same errors, but I think it's because of lousy Singnet, mobile broadband always unusable at peak hours.

The other hypothesis is that people are strengthening their social networks during a time of job scarcity, so the surge in facebook traffic.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I face the same errors, but I think it's because of lousy Singnet, mobile broadband always unusable at peak hours.

The other hypothesis is that people are strengthening their social networks during a time of job scarcity, so the surge in facebook traffic.

thanks for letting me know i'm not the only one facing problems :biggrin: