• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EXPOSED: Sweta Agarwal's facebook!

temasekreview

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ongoing debate on the benefits of being a PR versus a citizen in ST discussion board has turned ugly with one netizen digging out Sweta Agarwal’s Facebook account:

Most netizens are appalled at the arrogance and impetulance displayed by Ms Agarwal in her second letter in which she insisted on her right as a PR for being given equal benefits in education as citizens.

The anger of netizens were compounded by comments posted by a moniker “Sweta Agarwal” though her identity cannot be independently verified. She wrote:

“To all those who ask me to go back to India, my answer is SORRY NO. Why should i go back? . My husband is a computer engineer and singapore needs such foreign talents. He guides and teaches his inferiors in office who are singaporeans. I insist I want best education for my daughter. In the fast develoing world, to talk about citizeh, PR etc is non-sense. These are talk of losers and incompetent people. I will go back to India when singapore becomes rotten in future. So we wont take citizenship here. We have the support of Mr. Lee Kwan Yew, who is a visionary and stateman.”

Racial slurs are also being uttered by netizens contemptuous of Ms Agarwal’s perceived callousness.

Read rest of article here:

http://temasekreview.com/?p=12138

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course this pariah familee will only leave when US, Europe, Aussie...comes a calling. Fuck you pariah dogs!

Notice she uses the word "inferior in the office who are singaporeans".

What I really want is to expose the photo and company of the INDIAN FT molester Raju Ramesh that who got away with only a $2000 fine.

From our Correspondent
The ongoing debate on the benefits of being a PR versus a citizen in ST discussion board has turned ugly with one netizen digging out Sweta Agarwal’s Facebook account:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Sweta-Agarwal/788752441
And that of her husband website:
http://www.asagarwal.com/

Most netizens are appalled at the arrogance and impetulance displayed by Ms Agarwal in her second letter in which she insisted on her right as a PR for being given equal benefits in education as citizens.

The anger of netizens were compounded by comments posted by a moniker “Sweta Agarwal” though her identity cannot be independently verified. She wrote:
“To all those who ask me to go back to India, my answer is SORRY NO. Why should i go back? . My husband is a computer engineer and singapore needs such foreign talents. He guides and teaches his inferiors in office who are singaporeans. I insist I want best education for my daughter. In the fast develoing world, to talk about citizeh, PR etc is non-sense. These are talk of losers and incompetent people. I will go back to India when singapore becomes rotten in future. So we wont take citizenship here. We have the support of Mr. Lee Kwan Yew, who is a visionary and stateman.”
Racial slurs are also being uttered by netizens contemptuous of Ms Agarwal’s perceived callousness.

Wrote Regina:
“I totally agree with both of you, these North India Hindis are big big time Pariahs , their nose is always in the air and will always take advantages and abuses the privileges accorded to them especially in US, Canada and UK. Not much our locals can do about it and have to live with it, our gahmen is aware of it and are happy to have more such FT like Sweta Agarwal.”

Bangali added:
“Stupid stupid Mrs Agarwal. Dun understand logic?
You stay Singapore or India now? You want good and cheap education for your daughter and want the govt to give your precious daughter the best school and want cheap some more, where to get? Sg govt aredi good enuf, give ur husband good job, now you want to snatch place for your precious daughter! Shame on you! I guess you better wipe your backside now and retreat back to your own homeland! You are a disgrace to India!!!!!!
You want cheap, you want good, what else? If your husband so capable ask him send your precious daughter to international school la! So STUPID.”
Others castigated her for wanting to enjoy the same rights as citizens.

Wrote yiplaiyee:
“Dear Mrs Agarwal,
If I were a PR in India and I have a kid and, you are a citizen there, but my kid get priority over your kid in getting a place in the primary school in India, how would you feel? It’s this feeling that my fellow citizens and myself are feeling that makes our blood boil, understand? It’s not about us being demanding lot. It’s just the opposite. Every citizen in any country in the world would expect priority over the PR, is that too much to ask for? I can understand your concern over your child’s education. Who doesn’t want their child to have the best education in the world, right? Same goes for the citizens here. But if every other PR also gets priority over the citizen in getting a place in the school, where do we draw the line? There’s no end in sight. So I hope you understand that the govt should give priority to its citizens over PRs in certain areas like places for primary schools and so on and so forth. You as a citizen of India would also expect your own govt to do the same, isn’t it?”

Added Doublecrossed:
“Mrs Agarwal,
I totally agree with you that OUR children should have the best education that they can get. so like every else, on the notion that no differences between CITIZENs and PRs. Would it not be the case as “LIKE EVERYONE ELSE” we all go through the same process?.
I am BAFFLED by your insistence that your child SHOULD be the 1st in line for the better schools over others. This being the case, why “LIKE EVERYONE ELSE”.
Also, you have an option that we sgreans don’t get. That is you can enrol your child into the INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS, that are in abundance here in SG, unless you admit that you can’t afford.
If so, than you or your husband would be at BEST the “so, so FT only”. So this being the case, why don’t you just SHUT UP and join the Q. If not then PACKED UP and be on your way. WHO’s STOPPING YOU ?”
<!-- / message -->karaokeking simply asked her to get lost:
“To those who challenge the beech to be take up citizenship: We need foreign trash like her to get lost, not stay on as citizens! If she could afford it, her kid would be in an international school, not fighting for a place in local schools, so we know at what class of “talent” she really is. It’s our govt’s fault putting the “talent” concept into their big heads. Who wants to have babies when the competition with foreign trash starts at five!”
Judging from the massive outpouring of grievances by Singaporeans against foreigners, it appears that the issue of foreign workers is becoming a sore point among many citizens, which is not detected by a government becoming out of touch with the real sentiments on the ground.

Selected comments taken from: ST Discussion Board

Last edited:

KennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Read rest of article here:

http://temasekreview.com/?p=12138

What a crude forgery this is.
Possibly the work of " FT this FT that " gang that stagnates in this forum.
Probably one of the morons who regularly vomit here with his favorite vomit flavor - " FT this FT that. "

Foolish arseholes. They think so low of peoples' intelligence here - that they can write some crap on Facebook and then point fingers at FTs.

Look at the language, the phrases, that they have chosen to do the FAKE write up on Facebook.

IDIOTS. Go get a real meaningful life, you retards.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a crude forgery this is.
Possibly the work of " FT this FT that " gang that stagnates in this forum.
Probably one of the morons who regularly vomit here with his favorite vomit flavor - " FT this FT that. "

Foolish arseholes. They think so low of peoples' intelligence here - that they can write some crap on Facebook and then point fingers at FTs.

Look at the language, the phrases, that they have chosen to do the FAKE write up on Facebook.

IDIOTS. Go get a real meaningful life, you retards.

kenny,

chow chee bye to u.. fuck off:oIo::oIo:

KennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
kenny,

chow chee bye to u.. fuck off:oIo::oIo:

FO to you.
Go jump in the cess pool of of your retards and morons
instead of trying to fool people here with their
CROOKED agendas and stooooopidly designed FAKERY.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
FO to you.
Go jump in the cess pool of of your retards and morons
instead of trying to fool people here with their
CROOKED agendas and stooooopidly designed FAKERY.

chee bye..

fuck off and die.. u r not welcome:oIo::oIo: