• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EXPOSED: Bin Hee Heng = mscitw

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=24205

As per link above, you will notice the same smokescreen tactics ala when confronted in Delphi about Bin Hee Heng, the desperate slinging of baseless insults like a dog trapped in a corner about to be put down.

Dabbling in his forte subject, aka Strata Boards, when confronted, rather then just a simple denial (which would have stopped everything cold in its tracks), he goes into overdrive and goes back to his petty little habits making a monkey of himself.

Let all give him a warm welcome back. Finally, our resident coward has returned to sammyboy.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you for the mission school boy taunts.

screwball and qxd perfected the art of verbal masturbation. a worthy feat that rivals the sum of both their collective foolish quotient, perhaps stalin ought to engage those two idiots as their propaganda spin doctors.

anybody who is literate will detect the differences right away.

now i have a crazed local peasant insisting that i m a crazy old peasant bin.

how interesting, it is indeed an insult to be labelled as a local peasant, of all peasants, they claimed i am a old peasant who fought e regime over a bike, heh heh. i know what pepper_hooch will say to that, '200 dogs banging you' ha ha!

i have also make posts saying Ugly Lui is better off conducting court martials for suspected gay students given his hatred against gays.

so i am peasant bin e local idiot who actually took on e regime over a silly bicycle. i recalled that peasant bin is a fool who decided to challenge the regime over a bicycle, he may even support Ugly Lui's purge of gays in MOE and now MICA.

QXD, you can make silly comments, but please do not label me as a local peasant, it is a puke class thought.

i love to see fist fights between local peasants and e commie cyclists, so i m peasant bin?

i think u r better off harassing WKS who should be doubling his efforts to secure the national borders. Mas's escape proved there is a moslem fundamentalist cell operating in peasantpore if you ignore e conspiracy theories.

Minion Raymond Lim's silly assertions over oil prices and transport fares turned him into a liability. Young Autocrat said nothing about this minion, so we conclude his days are numbered but because the transport portfolio is usually helmed by fall guy, Lim will be e fall guy.