• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Explosions at Marina Site

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fire at Marina Bay area
Posted: 07 May 2009 1544 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

SINGAPORE : The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said there has been a series of fires in the Marina Bay area, where there are a number of construction sites.

Callers to the MediaCorp news hotline said they had heard about four explosions.

The site is said to be emitting a lot of black smoke, about 5-storey high in places. - CNA /ls

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hot News: Marina Bay Sands Explosions

STOMPer TCYrain says there were three explosions at the construction site of the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort today (May 7).

According to the STOMPer, the blasts occured within a span of 10 minutes, with the first blast occurring at about 2.40pm.

"I was in the office in Robinson Road when I heard the first blast at about 2.40pm.

"The subsequent blasts occurred within the following couple of minutes.

"I could also see water spouting from the ground after the blasts."

STOMP has contacted the SCDF for more information.
getMediumSizePhoto.do

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hot News: Marina Bay Sands Explosions

wow, haven't build finish start demolition liao..

smart move by sands.. it is going to lose $$ anyway. might as well claim some insurance $ 1st.:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nah... wat explosion? They merely lighting up the 3 joss stick... Heard nxt time hor... 1 day light 3 time...:biggrin::p:biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

STOMPer TCYrain says there were three explosions at the construction site of the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort today (May 7).

According to the STOMPer, the blasts occured within a span of 10 minutes, with the first blast occurring at about 2.40pm.

"I was in the office in Robinson Road when I heard the first blast at about 2.40pm.

"The subsequent blasts occurred within the following couple of minutes.

"I could also see water spouting from the ground after the blasts."

STOMP has contacted the SCDF for more information.
getMediumSizePhoto.do

Act of God? Cannot claim insurance. Hope nobody got whacked!