• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expand your KPKBness to GY Facebook.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show you balls.... forummer.

I encourage to those who always KPKB to come forward to George Yeo FACEBOOK and put your "grieveness" to be heard, although GY may not want to entertain you, at least others who are in his FB will take notice.

Just refrain from using offensive word suc as: Vulgarity.

Expand your KPKBness all the way out, dont limit 1 or 2 forums.
GY facebook is a good start. Let's "cheong" there together.

George Yeo PRs don't vote. First generation adult PRs don't do NS but their sons have to if they want to retain their PR or to work/study here.

Fri at 10:30am

Ng E-Jay Mr George Yeo,

Apart from not being able to vote, PRs enjoy almost the same level of privileges as full-fledged citizens. They enjoy subsidized education, and get compete for jobs with full citizens on equal terms. In this tough economic climate, how do you ensure that bred-and-born Singaporeans are not disadvantaged in the job hunt?

Besides, given the high level of walkovers during the general elections, many Singaporeans don't get to vote anyway.

Fri at 1:55pm

George Yeo LKY gave a speech about Singaporeans and foreigners yesterday. We make a clear distinction between PRs and Singaporeans but, beyond a point, it is not in our interest.

Fri at 3:41pm

Ng E-Jay Minister, just to clarify ..... when you say "it (clearly distinguishing between PRs & Singaporeans) is not in our interest", do you mean it is not in the people's interest, or not in the Government's interest?

Fri at 10:47pm

George Yeo people's interest

Fri at 11:25pm

Ng E-Jay Thanks for clarifying.

If we agree that policies must be in people's interest, then I must say our current policies are too skewed in favour of foreigners. There must be a balance. Singaporeans must come first.

Sat at 1:09am

George Yeo 'Singaporeans must come first.' Absolutely

Sat at 10:50am

Elizabeth Fox-Schurmann Dear Kojak, I am a singaporean with a PR husband and son. In 2002, after obtaining PR, my husband got his papers from MINDEF requiring him to register for NS. I told him that it was a matter of protocol to register, but his insisted on a weapon to go into the jungle & protect Singapore! But as I suspected, his services were not needed. My son ... Read Morehowever, IS required to do NS. He knows it and is looking forward. Please don't write off all foreigners here. Some of us do adhere to the so-called "rules & regulation". My husband pays taxes, CPF, Medisave as required by law, abides by the laws, volunteers & supports various charities and we don't get any preferential treatments as most Singaporeans think we do. He & my son pays full rate at hospitals.

Sat at 11:36am

Elizabeth Fox-Schurmann We don't get any subsidies for purchasing HDB flats, etc. He loves it here and won't have it any other way. The way he sees it is that in return, he gets security, peace and our children grow up in a multicultural society free from racism & religious barriers. If you ask my son where he is from, he will say that he is singaporean, even though he ... Read Morewas born in another country and carries a passport yet from another country. We have tried to get him a Singapore passport in 2002, but was turned down. I know that the Government is trying their best to look at the various issues surrounding this and I know that in time to come, it will happen. Until then, we just live the Singaporean life, one kaya toast and kopi gao at a time.
Regards, Liz Schurmann

Sat at 11:36am

Nissanvip Nvip Elizabeth Fox-Schurmann,

You should be happy indeed, the price you pay for HDB does not make much different compare to locals buying the same HDB as you.

It is good a bargain though.

Yesterday at 7:09pm · Delete

Elizabeth Fox-Schurmann you are so right, Nissanvip, but I can't buy outright, subsidy or not. but it doesn't matter. My family and I get the HDB vibe weekly, through food, shopping and watching football at the coffee shop. Thanks for your support.

Yesterday at 9:11pm

Nissanvip Nvip Elizabeth Fox-Schurmann, Oh.. Don't thank me, I'm just a commoner, it is Singapore Government very generous to provide this attractive accommodation.My wishful thinking, how I wish I am you now. :smile: Anyway enjoy your stay...

27 seconds ago · Delete

q100000175566211_5472.jpg
jchlj5zu.png

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Harassing our Minister will not do any of us here and Singapore good. I hope you guys do it with Singapore interest at heart and not just for personal pleasure

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Harassing our Minister will not do any of us here and Singapore good. I hope you guys do it with Singapore interest at heart and not just for personal pleasure

why are you singapore? you speak for all singaporeans?

speaking for singaporeans interests constitute personal pleasure?

what's the logic here?

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the while ppl had wanted to put question to the white scums. Thanks to their bold move (or foolishness) to engage the people, it now happen on internet. That lame duck minister stick his head out and kanna question from all direction.

If white scum like WKS, KBW, or Cedric Foo came out with a blog or FB, I bet outcome (outslaughter) will be even bigger.:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
See lah! He cannot tahan your bickerings...chaboh leow...LOL!

Minister George Yeo on official visit to China from Tuesday

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
How convenient to just run behind The Great Firewall of China where social networking sites and blogs are blocked

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder any forummer here who likes to be so loud and clear with their KPKB noises going over to George Yeo FB? :rolleyes:

It is shameful to show balls in here only, stretch your balls muscles all way out. :cool: