• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exorcist: Believer. Is it as good as the 1974 Exorcist movie?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many said that the 1974 movie is the scariest horror movie of all time. I didn't find it scary at all. In fact, I found the vomiting scene and head rotating scene very comical and funny. But the 1981 Amityville Horror is a scary one. Even till the very day, when I wake up at 3.15am at night, that movie comes to mind immediately.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many said that the 1974 movie is the scariest horror movie of all time. I didn't find it scary at all. In fact, I found the vomiting scene and head rotating scene very comical and funny. But the 1981 Amityville Horror is a scary one. Even till the very day, when I wake up at 3.15am at night, that movie comes to mind immediately.
Wear a LP Thuad Rian....all will be very peaceful as long as one behave himself

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a start, i’ll recommend ze pope’s exorcist starring Russell Crowe. available on Netflix n got neh neh 2 c :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why scare your own spirit by watching such movie ?

If these devil are indeed scary, wait till these devil meet the China CCP ?

The devil will worship their new leaders ..

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
5W4rPvv5oNOF4fxx.jpg:large

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Modern Hollywood movies are usually filled with trashy LGBT, BLM, and pro-women nonsense. Maybe this one is no exception.