• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exclusive Thio Su Mien Interview Sun LianheZaobao

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can anyone post a translated copy of Feminist Mentor's interview in Sunday's LianHeZaoBao ?

I caught some of the gist of the report :-

(1) 'I am too naive & too foolish ....'
(2) 'I didn't expect the takeover to happen... just encourage all I know to join AWARE & contribute to society '
(3) 'I am not so stupid as to enlist only members of my church to make it look so obvious...'

Throughout the interview, she made no mention of her religion & religious views - coming across only as a pro-family conservative.

Even mention that she was present at the Botanical Event where MM Lee gave press interview.... implying she is still part of establishment.

Also she said DPM Wong Kan Seng's statement sum up the whole affair 'beautifully'.

Ha that statement is all things to all people.

P.S. Thio said she is shocked by the vehemence people felt towards her at the EGM. She said she would like to buy the T-shirt for 'Respect your Elders!' & 'I'm on Pg 73'.....