• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex employee said Kotec Tin P L totally useless as a CEO

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Business Singapore and China is for PAP cronies to scoop up money and top up their existing pay of MP.
KNN .. who say that these people can do some real work ??

Doing real work is for real business man !

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bunch of whites are all useless,if they really good they won't be there,same as jinx, nobody hired her except temasick,lol

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Capable people don't join PAP. Otherwise, what took it so long to find a PM successor? Pinky loon wanted to remain in power for as long as those useless scumbags are untalented, mediocre, shady and obedient.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Tin, in an interview with Mothership, said, “I think, of course, as compared to the previous CEO, I do not really have any actual experience working or living in China. This is a fact. But I do have an interest in both Chinese culture and the development that is taking place in China now. And I believe that this will help me when it comes to developing trade relations with China.”

Is Tin Pei Ling suggesting that as long as she lovex eating, she can become a famous chef?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Tin, in an interview with Mothership, said, “I think, of course, as compared to the previous CEO, I do not really have any actual experience working or living in China. This is a fact. But I do have an interest in both Chinese culture and the development that is taking place in China now. And I believe that this will help me when it comes to developing trade relations with China.”

Is Tin Pei Ling suggesting that as long as she lovex eating, she can become a famous chef?
Tin Peilin's skill is being utterly shameless and yet so honest about it. Ordinary people would have already committed suicide out of embarrassment

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tin Peilin's skill is being utterly shameless and yet so honest about it. Ordinary people would have already committed suicide out of embarrassment
She joined PAP to leech for more money. Otherwise, she can't make it in private sector and certainly no chance of becoming even a manager. Joining pap allows her to become director/CEO,/chief out of the blue, and earning obsene taxpayers money without any justifications needed. This is how PAPPY recruit people into its camp, with promise of "money & status", not so much of whether they are talented. Meritocracy is a hoax in Sinkieland. Lawrence Wong is also not very bright to be honest as can be seen from him parroting his master.