• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everybody kena flu

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the bus, in the train, along the roads, in shopping malls, in offices, everyone sniffling and coughing.

Germs spread very fast, whole country kena flu

In food court, the guy preparing your food has flu germs on his hands and you eat the food and kena

If not the utensils touched by someone with flu, you also kena

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the bus, in the train, along the roads, in shopping malls, in offices, everyone sniffling and coughing.

Germs spread very fast, whole country kena flu

In food court, the guy preparing your food has flu germs on his hands and you eat the food and kena

If not the utensils touched by someone with flu, you also kena

You said singaporean like to complaint, so you also know how to complaint?

What do u suggest in this situation?

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are several reasons why Singaporeans get flu often, one of it is because of a lot of constructions going on and the dust tend to be breathed in by people. The pollens from flowers have also been blamed. But then, flu is a common sickness which comes and goes. There is no prevention nor cure for it, though they do have a flu vaccine to reduce the severity if one gets it.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singapore is one of the highly congested countries in the whole wide world.everywhere you go you see people,people and nothing but people.all these people carry all sorts of flu virus from all over the world. you go to little india. you kena chiku flu you die.you go to little thailand, u kena thai flu, you die.you go to joo chiat and geylang, you kena all sorts of chaboh flu.you also die.you go everywhere,u kena all sorts of flu. the only way to get out of this fluhole is to go the reservoir and rest.there also kena foreign workers flu all over the place.bangla flu the worst. so how to escape. singaporeans sooner or later will all vanish from the surface of the earth because all these flus will eventually kill all of them. good luck.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck i think i also kena, but i am not in sg.

my chest hurts and there is a loss of appetite, issit jsut flu or maybe cardiac condition?

Last edited:

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
evry year at aorund this time, a lot of people will get the flu

some even have to cancel pre-booked holidays at a penalty

because singapore is very congested, the transmission is very fast

also there are many different variants of flu

just because you kena one doesn't mean you are immune to the other hundreds

cough syrups and panadol flying off the shelves

stay protected by not taking buses and trains, take taxis and wind down windows no matter how taxi uncle looks at you, you rae paying passenger and have a right to wind down window and tell him to switch off radio

wash hands before you eat

refrain from touching your face with your hands unless washed

if you are sick, wear a mask like they do in japan, be more considerate

so far i only noticed one fella at bus stop wearing mask, a lot of other people have flu but spread to everyone by coughing openly