• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Every time Sinkies ask for PMET jobs, gahmen talks about construction jobs.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20200531_083101_com.android.email.jpg

nightowl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah...Build those malls for fuck, Singapore need so many malls for fuck.. less build up space, less foreign workers needed, more nature, lesser pollution from humans, better quality of life. Simple things million dollar ministers cannot understand.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because most of the foreign workers' jobs are in construction, estate maintenance, blue collar jobs and maids. Perhaps the vocal oppies here are mostly white collared workers who live in their ivory towers all their working lives.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter whether it's PMET jobs or construction jobs.

Both are symptoms of this:

popwhitepaper1.jpg

Because the target has already been set, all the minions and technocrats below have to adjust their respective ministries' policies to accommodate that.

Welcome to the one party bao gar liao system. Dissent is not tolerated. :cool:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter whether it's PMET jobs or construction jobs.

Both are symptoms of this:

popwhitepaper1.jpg

Because the target has already been set, all the minions and technocrats below have to adjust their respective ministries' policies to accommodate that.

Welcome to the one party bao gar liao system. Dissent is not tolerated. :cool:
All ministry fully support pwp. Else where to get their increment or bonus? :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck lah...Build those malls for fuck, Singapore need so many malls for fuck.. less build up space, less foreign workers needed, more nature, lesser pollution from humans, better quality of life. Simple things million dollar ministers cannot understand.

Malls generate a lot of rent for the mall owners. :wink:

Refer to Changi Jewel vs its former form as an open air carpark. :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Professional construction jobs using new technologies like prefabricated materials etc are highly paid in Ang mor lands. In singkieland the gahmen n industries concentrate on cheap foreign workers to do the jobs of machines which in the end cost more due to more workers n food n accommodation etc. How can this be efficient n world class.

I give an example of wat my ang mor project manager fren told me. In construction project he did...which was a take over from another (local) construction firm who got kicked out due to miss deadlines. The ang mor discovered the previous firm used 50 ++ banglas with wheel narrows to pour concrete from a mixer located nearly 500 meters away..so the banglas run up n down collect concrete n pour etc..tat explained the missed deadlines. The ang mor used a different method n manage to extend the hose etc to the destination n poured the concrete directly. Eliminating the banglas n just get concreters to smooth the concrete etc..job done with all the fitouts etc b4 the deadline. The company used less workers n were paid more...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Professional construction jobs using new technologies like prefabricated materials etc are highly paid in Ang mor lands. In singkieland the gahmen n industries concentrate on cheap foreign workers to do the jobs of machines which in the end cost more due to more workers n food n accommodation etc. How can this be efficient n world class.

I give an example of wat my ang mor project manager fren told me. In construction project he did...which was a take over from another (local) construction firm who got kicked out due to miss deadlines. The ang mor discovered the previous firm used 50 ++ banglas with wheel narrows to pour concrete from a mixer located nearly 500 meters away..so the banglas run up n down collect concrete n pour etc..tat explained the missed deadlines. The ang mor used a different method n manage to extend the hose etc to the destination n poured the concrete directly. Eliminating the banglas n just get concreters to smooth the concrete etc..job done with all the fitouts etc b4 the deadline. The company used less workers n were paid more...
Aiya hypocrite bro those sinkies towkays all no tak che one lah what u expect? Got study one also wooden, unimaginative and inflexible. Any moh is the best! :thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN my uncle think in sg the concept is different KNN I.e the more the merrier for pappy and it's doggies due to slavery low wage KNN starting from the time they 漂洋过海 to sg they have to take loans and the middle man huats KNN then they attend csoc the association huats KNN workers dorm also huats developers gov huats everyone huats except the fw and sinkies suffer KNN also sinkie never say they don't want to have fw but don't need so many KNN what sinkie really want is not to have ceca KNN

Last edited: