• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ever tried Botak Jone's Burgers?

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got their mother of all burgers, the one with 3 beef patties. What a rip off. Its all mushy with all fillers and no meat in them. Anyone had the same experience?

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've tried the exact same dish as you have, except that mine has got alot of meat. Sorry, I really cannot explain why this is so. :wink:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've tried the exact same dish as you have, except that mine has got alot of meat. Sorry, I really cannot explain why this is so. :wink:

because you sat at window table next to the walkway with lot of human traffic whereas jimmy sat at inner table where no one can see his dish:biggrin:

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i'm not wrong 1 botak burger costs the same as 3 macdonalds double cheeseburgers. No doubt the botak burger has a fatty patty but the price is ridiculous. Worse still they still have the gall to charge an extra $1 to add a slice of cheese.

U

UpYoz_olo

Fools are born every other seconds. Hiak, hiak, hiak....

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure u guys out there notice or not but some of these BJ outlets have an italian pizza n pasta rest. next to them. Their pasta n pizza quite nice u know :smile:

jw5

Loyal
I got their mother of all burgers, the one with 3 beef patties. What a rip off. Its all mushy with all fillers and no meat in them. Anyone had the same experience?
I only tried the normal one and found it normal.
Perhaps I'm not a burger person.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, nice meh???

I like my usual double cheeseburge from MacD, cheap cheap nia at $2 for a quick snack!

:biggrin:

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i'm not wrong 1 botak burger costs the same as 3 macdonalds double cheeseburgers. No doubt the botak burger has a fatty patty but the price is ridiculous. Worse still they still have the gall to charge an extra $1 to add a slice of cheese.

Stacking up 3 doublecheese at Macs is better. =D

cityhope

Alfrescian
Loyal
botak jones used to be good. now too many outlet quality drop.
anyway, i try not to eat out. dont trust others, dont know how the food is handeld and prepared......
cook at home cheap n good :biggrin: