• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even if got cancer, pay HK back also dont pay U

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore investors awakened politically by ‘financial crisis’

SINGAPORE, Nov 7, (Agencies): Cancer patient Lim Qing Si was one of thousands of hard-working Singaporeans who lost their savings in the financial crisis, especially when Lehman Brothers collapsed and its secured products became virtually worthless. “All this money is my husband and my retirement savings,” said Lim, a 54-year-old retiree, who must now scramble together what’s left of her savings to pay for cancer treatment after a malignant tumour was found in her leg. In all, nearly 10,000 people in Singapore stand to lose over S$500 million ($338 million) due to the collapse of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc, the central bank says. The incident left many financially scarred but politically awakened in a city-state where protests are rare and street gatherings of five or more people require a permit.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i hope singaporeans will all learn NOT to trust the red hair demons. they come courting once again and i hope our gahment will be wiser and we must learn to say NO...