• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

england vs spain. spain give half ball can take?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
housemate says she say spain will win and willing to give me half ball for 90mins and extra time. can take and makan thus bet?

winner takes $250 plus a wish that the other party must perform for a month (eg. Clean all home toilets every 3 days to 5 days for the while month).

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
housemate says she say spain will win and willing to give me half ball for 90mins and extra time. can take and makan thus bet?

winner takes $250 plus a wish that the other party must perform for a month (eg. Clean all home toilets every 3 days to 5 days for the while month).
can makan, and if win just dbl-down and go all-in! :rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiak la.
Now final game for euro.

England has tough life. Very hard to beat.
Spain has much more technicality and has better record these decade.

I'm a believer that ball is round. Those who has a tough life is predestined to win the Euro

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

You got eat her half ball ???

1721023453218.jpeg