• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Enamour Beauty, #04-53B at Far East Plaza

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 27 Jun, 2009 10:21
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Rude salesgirl calls me a 'bitch' because I didn't buy anything

A salesgirl at a Far East Plaza shop called STOMPer Sherisse a bitch just because she did not buy anything. Not only that, the rude salesgirl even took a photo of the STOMPer after realising that the STOMPer was taking photos of her.

In an email to STOMP today (June 27), the STOMPer said:

“On June 26, at around 610pm, I patronised Enamour Beauty, #04-53B at Far East Plaza.

“A salesgirl (Ms A) approached me and started telling me about the discounts on the items that I was looking at.

“After learning that the shop only accepts credit card payment for a minimum of $50.00, I placed the items back at their original places.

“In response, Ms A asked me, ‘You are not buying anything?’. I replied that I wanted to consider first as I did not want to buy unnecessary items in order to reach the minimum $50.00 payment. I then proceeded out of the shop.

“As I was walking out, Ms A said, ‘You think carefully first then come back, because I wasted a lot of time serving you. There are other customers in the shop.’ I then told her that I did not ask her to serve me, and that she had offered her services.

“I asked to see the boss who was not around in the shop then. I then asked Ms A for her name, and she replied me saying that she did not have to tell me her name.

“I then left for my appointment. After my appointment at around 8.18pm, I walked back to Enamour Beauty.

“Ms A was walking out of the shop holding a handphone to her ear. I used my handphone to snap a picture of her as I did not have her name.

“Ms A then went back inside the shop. I also snapped the shop signboard and its unit number. In response, Ms A reappeared from the shop with a handphone in her hand.

“She came near me and said, ‘Look here bitch. I have also snapped a photo of you taking a photo of me.’

“As I was leaving the place, I looked back and saw Ms A at the front of the shop, with her handphone aiming at me. Surrounding Ms A were other salesgirls of the same shop.

“I wrote this email to let you know the miserable customer service that Ms A gave me. Product knowledge is important, but attitude is indispensible!

“The fact that she called me bitch shows that she is not suitable to be in the front line service.

“I hope that no one else will experience this dreadful standard of customer service.”

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss of this shop is new bird

If he or she hired Pinoy, Burmese or PRC for frontline service jobs, this kind of thing won't happen

They are service friendly, hardworking, polite and don't demand high wages and short hours like bad-attitude local youth influenced by Hollywood