• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Employment Pass (for sale) "Shop" In Spore Near ICA

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
was at my fav bak kut teh this morning and some chow ah beng big time boss was bragging how he got a "investors" pass for his PRC KTV girl.

What I heard is the following.

1. this office/shop is behind ICA...2 minutes walk...at HDB blocks

2. they have "connections inside" so employment pass/ students visa/ work permits/ start bogus companies for foreign investors....ALL CAN.

3. he bragged that his PRC chick even used FAKE university degree to apply.

4. paid to company $10K for "this inside job".

ANYONE KNOW WHICH COMPANY THIS IS? Behind ICA somemore? Also 2 minutes walk. KNN so convenient?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
S passes are like free comdoms that SAF gives out.

The F & B sector are full of employers lying in their application forms for S passes.

Do you actuallty believe all those Pinoys and Mei meis working at restaurants and retail

stores gets a monthly salary of $1800?? That's the minimum salary for S passes btw.

Your guess is as good as mine.