• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

election results already determined before it has started.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not entirely 66.6% fault, more than half of the country didn't get to vote...

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not entirely 66.6% fault, more than half of the country didn't get to vote...

Try telling this to the 33% that voted opposition in a rigged elections. Why the 66% and 33% anyway? The Chinks make up 75% and are kia cheng hu and bo lumpar.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try telling this to the 33% that voted opposition in a rigged elections. Why the 66% and 33% anyway? The Chinks make up 75% and are kia cheng hu and bo lumpar.

how could they kia cheng hu?

almost all males knows how to operate an M16..

maybe they've forgotten it? :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
how could they kia cheng hu?

almost all males knows how to operate an M16..

maybe they've forgotten it? :biggrin:

Holding a M16 with an empty magazine and shouting "bang bang" does not equate to operating one. The SG Chink is such a domesticated and tamed creature that he has to pay for sex.. that explains the large influx of PRC whores in this country. Can't fuck, can't fight.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
SATAN AND HUMAN 1, God 0.
Simple theory, man made themselves evil without the need Satan help but will rescue the evil one.

One good example, LKY the most notorious and evil man in this planet, not even N.Korea Kim Jong can match LKY evilness.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
SATAN AND HUMAN 1, God 0.
Simple theory, man made themselves evil without the need Satan help but will rescue the evil one.

One good example, LKY the most notorious and evil man in this planet, not even N.Korea Kim Jong can match LKY evilness.

i dun think Man is the one laughing all the way....

33.3% are currently suffering now...

BTW your SATAN will not win GOD....I am certain of that....:biggrin:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think Man is the one laughing all the way....

33.3% are currently suffering now...

BTW your SATAN will not win GOD....I am certain of that....:biggrin:

You wrong already..... if Satan cannot win God, then why LKY (Evil-Man) can win all Singaporeans?:rolleyes:
God also LL kowtow to LKY.

Dont say 66.6% even 33.3% LL also kowtow, this one I'm very confident.
33.3% kpkb all day and night but nothing can win LKY.:biggrin::biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wrong already..... if Satan cannot win God, then why LKY (Evil-Man) can win all Singaporeans?:rolleyes:
God also LL kowtow to LKY.

Dont say 66.6% even 33.3% LL also kowtow, this one I'm very confident.
33.3% kpkb all day and night but nothing can win LKY.:biggrin::biggrin:

aiyah this is just part one...you haven't seen the part deux yet...the show has not ended yet...

so u with 66.6% or 33.3%? why are you flashing a devil sign in your avatar?:mad: