• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elderly woman an accomplice in robbery

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Times must be really bad in Malaysia...60 years old woman also rob people..

SEREMBAN: In a brazen robbery in Seremban 2 yesterday, the assistant treasurer of the Negri Sembilan MCA lost RM7,000 to a thief and an elderly accomplice.

Julia Wong said she had withdrew the money from the bank and was driving back to her office in Seremban 2.

"Other motorists were signalling that my rear tyre was punctured, but I didn't want to stop in an isolated place, so I slowly drove to my office.

"As I was parking my car, a woman in her 60s began knocking on my window.

"I couldn't understand what she was saying so I signalled her to wait while I parked."

Wong said the woman blocked her car, leaving her no choice but to get out.

"As soon as I got down, a smartly-dressed, 40-some- thing man grabbed my handbag and took off in a black four-wheel-drive vehicle ," she said.

Wong said the elderly woman, possibly a foreigner, disappeared as well. She believes the woman was an accomplice in the robbery.

"It happened so fast that it never crossed my mind that an old lady would be used to trick me into getting out of my car.

"Less than a minute later, a police patrol car arrived and we managed to give them the registration number of the 4x4," she said.

But police found the number was a fake.

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
so many problem... must be old lady robber relative and those vehicle that involved do belong to them but plate number are fake...