• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Effective way to save Singapore Reserves

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Repatriates Foreign workers to create job vacancies for Singaporean. Once Singaporeans are employed, they will have money to spend and no need govt to dip into the Reserve. Now, what is the point of letting foreigners steal local jobs and than use Singapore accumulated reserve to save the jobless singaporean?
I hope PAP take serious note of this situation in Singapore which is getting worst with 1.057mil foreigners loitering in our soil.

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repatriates Foreign workers to create job vacancies for Singaporean. Once Singaporeans are employed, they will have money to spend and no need govt to dip into the Reserve. Now, what is the point of letting foreigners steal local jobs and than use Singapore accumulated reserve to save the jobless singaporean?
I hope PAP take serious note of this situation in Singapore which is getting worst with 1.057mil foreigners loitering in our soil.

change all singapore citizen to PR and upgrad the status of PR/FT to singapore citizen.

jw5

Loyal
The most effective way is to reduce the ministers' salaries.