• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edmwer bought a dirty resale bukit batok hdb unit

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/ghostly-encounter-at-home-looking-for-advise.7073625/

Hi EDMW friends. I had a lot of ghostly encounter this recent months and I am looking for advise. hope someone here can help me out =(

here's my story:

I bought this resale unit 2 years ago in Bukit Batok. only this recent month things starting to get weird. last month my wife got possessed during sleep and started waking up everyday in the middle of the night talking to me in different language and voice. we looked for "Dang Ki" and things got better for awhile.

but now it gets creepier..then we look for 2 different person. 1 Dang Ki and 1 Bazi Pratitioner cum spiritual guy. the bazi practitioner cum spiritual guy says that my house has 1 demon. what the heck? it is affecting my daily life. I had to ask my wife to go back to her parents house for sometime. while im alone at home, the dirty things will off my lights too.

does any one know what am I suppose to do? Ive burned and drank the amulet dang ki gave me, showered with the flower and lemon they gave me and ive been actively going to temple and pray when all this incident started. I am very lost now..can any experienced buddy advise me please!

thank you so much for your time

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
81uHYDvhCjL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/ghostly-encounter-at-home-looking-for-advise.7073625/

Hi EDMW friends. I had a lot of ghostly encounter this recent months and I am looking for advise. hope someone here can help me out =(

here's my story:

I bought this resale unit 2 years ago in Bukit Batok. only this recent month things starting to get weird. last month my wife got possessed during sleep and started waking up everyday in the middle of the night talking to me in different language and voice. we looked for "Dang Ki" and things got better for awhile.

but now it gets creepier..then we look for 2 different person. 1 Dang Ki and 1 Bazi Pratitioner cum spiritual guy. the bazi practitioner cum spiritual guy says that my house has 1 demon. what the heck? it is affecting my daily life. I had to ask my wife to go back to her parents house for sometime. while im alone at home, the dirty things will off my lights too.

does any one know what am I suppose to do? Ive burned and drank the amulet dang ki gave me, showered with the flower and lemon they gave me and ive been actively going to temple and pray when all this incident started. I am very lost now..can any experienced buddy advise me please!

That forum is slowly turning into a religion shithold. There is another thread where an idiot said he can see ghosts and there are plenty of retards adoring him.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep calm always, so long as one had not hurt or harm another fellow Human. The STRENGTH from such lays within one's beliefs.

The insignificant nobody me had once a neighbor who was spooked by strange happenings at nights, & eventually sold off his property. The new owner were Christians, young, hardworking & idealistic & never encountered any strange happenings....

Often, strange encounters may lay within one's overworked or tired mind, burdened with guilt, & thus the little known neurological senses will play a part within our sub-conscious, especially during sleep, which such encounters often take place, which seems real but is NOT, as experienced by many whom were infected by COV, even a PM of UK - Boris Johnson, at its height in the twenty twenties...

One just need to calm down, to determine REALITIES even in the dream state, such as mediocre events as small as the clock ticking in the wrong direction, amongst many, to realize it is but a dream state, usually born out of tiredness.....thus do not succumb to it, & pray for guidance from one's beliefs.

Ultimately, there are NO Beings whom are superior than our CREATOR, whom is known by many names across space, time & cultures.....

I had my share of strange encounters, but one which I would like to share is this:-

As I have a heavy workload & often bring work back to home & worked late into the night, & being tired, I would fall off to sleep, at times even on my chair, without even turning off the lights.

One such night, I woke up, to go to the toilet & found my home lights turned off which I was sure I did not did it myself.

I thought nothing of it, as already too tired to care, & probably my misconception & went to the toilet, & was surprised that there were a lady's clothing on my washing machine. Still in dream state, I thought nothing of it, & after I had done what I needed to do, I went back to bed, & to my ....er...rather pleasant surprise, my girlfriend was laying on the bed... she had been given my home keys to come anytime if she wished to or missed me...and somewhat miffed that I had to send her back to her office the next morning despite my busy schedule but no regrets, wearing whatever spare clothes she had long brought & placed within my wardrobe....:wink:

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

here's my story:

Let them gangbang your wife. All spirits gone