• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edison lived in fear

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Lifestyle/Story/STIStory_386289.html

Edison lived in fear

edison.jpg

-- PHOTO: WESTEAST MAGAZINE

HONG KONG - EDISON Chen seems to be attempting to resuscitate his career since returning to Hong Kong after last year's sex photo scandal.

Over the past week, the pop idol has been snapped venturing out of his hotel. He went to his fashion business, dined with his actor godfather Anthony Wong and met director Andrew Lau, singer Josie Ho, newly signed on to Chen's media company, and a Commercial Radio senior executive.

Speaking on CNN on Wednesday, he stopped short of saying he was back for good after his self-exile abroad in the wake of the scandal involving him and stars such as Cecilia Cheung.

But he spoke of how the scandal changed him. Even Lau, who gave a separate interview last Wednesday, said Chen 'has aged by five to six years. He's not like a youth but a burdened man'.

Chen, 28, said on CNN's Talk Asia about starting in Hong Kong showbiz at age 19: 'I was just out of school. It was like a party.'

'It's fun. You do it. You don't really think about the outcome... When you're a teenager... when you're a celebrity, and you have this and that, I think maybe you go overboard a bit,' he said, about why he snapped the photos.

That life of a carefree celebrity changed when he had to ride in the trunks of Hong Kong cabs after receiving his first death threat, around the time the pictures, stolen from his laptop, leaked on the Net.

In Canada, Los Angeles and New York, he lived in fear.

'I was really afraid of just people and a sudden car movement, I was afraid of motor-bikers when I was driving because I was afraid of everything,' he said.

He had to do his own chores, taking out the garbage and going grocery shopping but 'that really grounded me and really gave me a very different perspective of life'.

Read the full story in Friday's edition of The Straits Times Life!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is what happen when you perform sexual misconduct. IN other words, be a sinkified for a moment and regret whole life.

jw5

Loyal
I find this guy damn funny.
Was he scared when he took pictures of himself and women getting intimate?
No, he got plenty of kicks out of that.
If you are so easily fearful, then don't do bold things. Just lead a decent ordinary life like most people.
If you want to do bold and brash things, then face risks headon.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he did no wrong
the only wrong was he bought an apple notebook and send it for repair.

the people who are unhappy are jealous because they cannot have the hot pussy he laid.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he did no wrong

the people who are unhappy are jealous because they cannot have the hot pussy he laid.

Agree with you. Well said. Those girl screw by him also like to be fuck by him. All are willing to post for the camera. When expose all blame him. Ha ha ha ..............

DingDong

Alfrescian
Loyal
he did no wrong

Bang on. The same ones who complain here are the ones who go GL every week inspite of being married and being in stable relationships. They are losers who jerk off thinking of all these girls that Edison managed to screw.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it hard to be sorry for Edison given that he has destroyed the careers of a few stars in HK. Granted he did not intend it to be so but how does that matter to Cecilia Cheung and Gillian Cheung?

The only one who comes out looking like a white knight is Nicholas Tse.