• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Coast Turning into Massive Ghetto!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Smoking and littering beach with cigarette butts
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->ABOUT a fortnight ago, I took my two-year-old daughter to East Coast Park for a bicycle ride and to build a sand castle at the beach.
It has been ages since my last visit to the beach and the first thing I noticed was that there were many tents around.
On the beach, my wife and I saw a group from a nearby tent fishing in the waters. Isn't fishing dangerous as many people were swimming and might get entangled and hurt?
Then, one member of the group, with a cigarette in his mouth, went to the sea to scoop up sea water. When he finished smoking, he threw the butt on the beach.
He and his group, whom I presume to be a family, went swimming. One of the group was still smoking when he was half immersed. Subsequently, the cigarette disappeared from his mouth.
More spot checks are called for, and smoking should be banned on beaches. Nick Lee

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should banned all fair-skinned foreskins and dark-skinned with no foreskins from camping there !

Campers are deemed dangerous .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
3.jpg

Fishing anyone ?

2.jpg