• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Eason Chan exposes Sing! China for rigging. Everything is fake in China!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Producer wants him to press accept button against his will! This singing show is completely fake and rigged.

《中國新歌聲》黑箱?陳奕迅爆遭要求按鈕轉身

陳奕迅在香港節目《吹臣》透露,曾聽到一位選手聲音不錯,但還沒到選擇她的地步,由於另位導師劉歡已經按了,現場導演就請他和那英「按一下、按一下」,但2人覺得參賽者歌聲還是差一點,所以沒有妥協。

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Producer wants him to press accept button against his will! This singing show is completely fake and rigged.

I read the article. Your ability to twist and turn is amazing.

In a nutshell, the director was gesturing to Eason and Na Ying to press their buzzer after another judge had pressed his. Apparently the singer was attractively dressed in revealing shorts and the director wanted to increase ratings by generating audience interest. That happens in reality shows everywhere, including the US.

Upshot was: Eason and Na Ying refused to oblige. So much for 'rigging'.

Watch out. The bottom's falling out of your credibility.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's is to make the show great. Make the rating goes up. Whatever the producer does, it is for the good of your show. Your bonuses all depends on it. Fucker Eason Chan, does he understand how does entertainment work ?

If he can't do that, send in another judge from overseas ? I am sure a lot of people waiting to take over Eason Chan's hot seat.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've followed The voice of china since 2012 until its last season. If you think that show is "real" you need tp get your head examined. It's just entertainment.

On the same note, if you think all the other The Voice and Idol competitions held in other countries are totally free and un-manipulated then you should grow up

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read the article. Your ability to twist and turn is amazing.

In a nutshell, the director was gesturing to Eason and Na Ying to press their buzzer after another judge had pressed his. Apparently the singer was attractively dressed in revealing shorts and the director wanted to increase ratings by generating audience interest. That happens in reality shows everywhere, including the US.

Upshot was: Eason and Na Ying refused to oblige. So much for 'rigging'.

Watch out. The bottom's falling out of your credibility.

Say what you like yellow communist chink arse! The producer is undermining the ability of the 2 judges to judge independently! When you do that, you have crossed the red line and it's no longer about "generating audience interest".

Communist chinks like you have no principles. Enough said!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've followed The voice of china since 2012 until its last season. If you think that show is "real" you need tp get your head examined. It's just entertainment.

On the same note, if you think all the other The Voice and Idol competitions held in other countries are totally free and un-manipulated then you should grow up

See my reply to yellow chink arse.