• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Early morning commotion between two Samsters at Toa Payoh MRT station

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That old fart with a cap and a red polo t-shirt and adjusting his pants at the end of the video could be a Samster too.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
many idiots carry their back pack behind during rush hours and then gets offended when it gets accidently touched.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Consider very tone down already.
Everyday there are bound to be commotion going on just that they are not captured.
I also had mine with a mum with child :geek:

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Consider very tone down already.
Everyday there are bound to be commotion going on just that they are not captured.
I also had mine with a mum with child :geek:
you kana before a group of tourists after reaching the top of escalators stop there and discussing which direction to go. then everybody behind got to siam them and very dangerous for those behind because the escalator keeps bring more and more people up and all kana jam by these fucking Indian or chinese tourists

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
That fatso speaking broken english still wearing tight clothings.
That nerd fart wearing jeans hair so oily still put so much hair oil.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
you kana before a group of tourists after reaching the top of escalators stop there and discussing which direction to go. then everybody behind got to siam them and very dangerous for those behind because the escalator keeps bring more and more people up and all kana jam by these fucking Indian or chinese tourists
These kind are the inconsiderate people.
For me I Will just bang or brush against them. I kana the before going escalator kind , same stop and discuss without considering the large crowd is cumming. Just brush against them they cannot argue.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love the cheerful yellow tiles of the Toa Payoh MRT station, brings back happy memories of childhood. Before the HDB Hub and the airon interchange were built.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stench of poverty from these losers is overwhelming.
Result of Sinkies overcrowded population. What will happen if it becomes 10millions? I hope we implement circuit breaker again. I love the peacefulness during 2020 - 2021.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many idiots carry their back pack behind during rush hours and then gets offended when it gets accidently touched.
During busy hours, you can carry your backpack by bringing it in front of you and hugging it closely. It deters stealing and makes room for others. When it rains, backpack became very useful, because you have umbrella inside with you and our pants/jeans pocket are not made to carry many electronic gadgets on the road, especailly smart phone are getting bigger these days.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Absolutely agree, they should drive instead of taking public transport. Better still, hire a personal driver. :geek::eek::tongue:

They are poor, silly. How to hire personal driver or drive their own cars?

• Sad
Reactions: jw5