• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dying Soon

Doctor Cool

This Forum is very resourceful. I am writing for advice. Due to a medical condition, I may get to survive for the next 1 to 2 years. I intend to spend my remaining time meaningfully.
Due to my regular medical check-ups, my company is already finding me a liability but I have not told them the truth. Anyway, I plan to resign soon and travel with my family.
I also intend to spend well by using my credit cards. Then, frankly, I do not intend to pay them. They can sue me for bankruptcy. When I am dead, there is nothing for them to act further, right?
I am not a religious person, but I do not smoke, do not drink, do not womanise. I plan to go Genting to enjoy some games too.
I had already made my CPF nominations. I do not have any insurance coverage due to my illness since birth.
At times, I am very lost. At times, I am very happy. Thats why I am writing here to request for some suggestions.
What I am going to do, like spending away my credit cards available limits; right or wrong, I really do not know.
Of course, I will make some donations to a Temple too.
Please help.
Thank you very much.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of companies that let employees remain on their payroll to the very end if the case is terminal especially when there are dependents. We call it "selective amensia" where once your leave is exhausted, HR forgets to chase you, your boss manages with distributing the workload and nobody asks questions right to the very top. I am pretty sure it happens in many companies.

You might not want to resign. Take a holiday or a break but I suspect that at such times you would need a routine more than anything else.

This Forum is very resourceful. I am writing for advice. Due to a medical condition, I may get to survive for the next 1 to 2 years. I intend to spend my remaining time meaningfully.
Due to my regular medical check-ups, my company is already finding me a liability but I have not told them the truth. Anyway, I plan to resign soon and travel with my family.
I also intend to spend well by using my credit cards. Then, frankly, I do not intend to pay them. They can sue me for bankruptcy. When I am dead, there is nothing for them to act further, right?
I am not a religious person, but I do not smoke, do not drink, do not womanise. I plan to go Genting to enjoy some games too.
I had already made my CPF nominations. I do not have any insurance coverage due to my illness since birth.
At times, I am very lost. At times, I am very happy. Thats why I am writing here to request for some suggestions.
What I am going to do, like spending away my credit cards available limits; right or wrong, I really do not know.
Please help.
Thank you very much.

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal

I admire your coolness in the face of such enormous adversity :smile:

However I really do not advise doing such, as the debtors may try to recover the debts from your remaining estate if it is huge enough thus you may cause unnecessary distress to your loved ones :wink:

If it is something extreme you are thinking of, might as well pull off a big heist and live it up BIG BIG in a neighbouring country before the law catches up with you :p

Take note if a miracle happens and you are somewhat able to survive this current crisis, you will have to pay for what you have done now......so think carefully bro :smile:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, what if you do not die in the next few years and you are laden with debts? would that not make you even more stressful. continue with your work and try to help the old and needy through volunteer work. it will make you feel better.

good luck.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please help.
Thank you very much.

Bro if you can tell us what is wrong with you, maybe we can help extend your life even longer. Like you say, SBF is full of resources.

WARNING: If you rack up debts on your credit cards, make sure your wife or children do not have supplementary cards. Cos when you are dead, your debts can be reclaimed by the banks from the supplementary card holders hor.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
but I do not smoke, do not drink, do not womanise.

If it is something extreme you are thinking of, might as well pull off a big heist and live it up BIG BIG in a neighbouring country before the law catches up with you

Man pull off big heist for what? No smoke, drink or womanise! Probably no gambling also.

Become suicide bomber, flatten the Istana.

Whole of Singapore will remember him for ever.:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest if you want to flat out your credit cards, donate to the needy generously :smile:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screw the sexiest bitch in the world and pay her..then get screwed yrself just to experience it before you kaput.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you have AIDS? why you're so sure that you could live only 1 to 2 years? instead of losing all your money to genting, why don't you fcuk as much as you can since you are not womanizer?

don't start your plan to use up all credit card limits unless you're sure about your life span which always has miracles - those who are not afraid to die may live longer.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know whether credit card company can sue your estate or cpf to recover the money you spent. Don't let your cpf become zero and your family get nothing. Check first.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can sell everything under your name, so they got no estate to go after.

I don't know whether credit card company can sue your estate or cpf to recover the money you spent. Don't let your cpf become zero and your family get nothing. Check first.