• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dun Know How to Make Poodle Report on SGM5552P Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Caught in the Act
Posted on 11 Oct, 2008 10:23
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>"My friend died in collision with driver using phone, so I will report this driver"

And it was the death of a motorcyclist-friend which prompted a STOMPer to report this driver, as the deceased had passed away because of a collision with a car, where the driver was also on his mobile phone.

Alex emailed STOMP on Oct 11 and said:

"I have got a friend who used to ride a motorcycle.

"He met with an accident a car, because the driver was on his mobile phone and didn't notice my friend brake in front of his vehicle.

"He was just 22 years old when he passed away.

"On Oct 9, while I was out for lunch, I saw this driver, who was on his phone, driving as he was talking.

"He was driving this way for some time, so I decided to report this.

"I am not sure how I can report him to the police.

"He drove this way from Woodlands Avenue 5 to Avenue 9, then turned into Woodlands Industrial Park.

"This took place at about 1:50 pm."

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make traffic offence report with photo evidence at Ubi Traffic HQ, guarantee Fine plus 12 demerit points.
The hassle will be having to make a return visit to give an IO statement. Plus court case appearance if the summoned accused choose to fight the case in court because his lawyer tells him he has a good chance but will tell him to plead guilty because of solid evidence or that the presiding judge is a man who is very stern about handphone driving offences. Lawyer, Lawyer.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, I everyday see pickup, lorry, car, driving while talk on handphone, walkie talkie, and some diots even flipping book and writing while driving. If I make report, I will be damn busy and cannot do work for whole year!