• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dua Neh Vietbu implores you not to 狗眼看人低, not every girl is after ah pek's CPF!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she is after flaccid dicks like our @sbfuncle here

xkrhd1bbrtk11.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
A matter of fact. Most vietbu in sg are prostitutes in a way. Married over here, work at ktv , work massage, work beer lady, even hawkers vietbu also thinking how to get citizenship.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A matter of fact. Most vietbu in sg are prostitutes in a way. Married over here, work at ktv , work massage, work beer lady, even hawkers vietbu also thinking how to get citizenship.
that’s true. I know this viet seamstress, single mom, who’s fucking what looks like a pinoy or malay. Her daughter is at least 18 years old, probably spawn with a Sinkie before she got divorced. The seamstress is still presentable, you see her at a spa you won’t reject type. Somehow having a man in a foreign land makes you feel secure. There are two things I really hate about viet women - their lack of hygiene, and they can all fuck raw at spas

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe she is looking for a HDB Hardlanders Lao Hero big hard cock...do u agreed, Cik Syed :smile:

Last edited: