• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dua neh bu leejected by local Unis, then say Praise James Cook to the skies, says it offers courses that met her lee-quirements

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1609413790009.png

When she was in junior college, Ms Yuvarthana Krishnan dreamed of pursuing psychology at university, and to use her skills to help others as a social worker. She did not get into her desired course at a local university, but she was undeterred. She researched and explored psychology programmes at other universities in Singapore before eventually deciding on James Cook University (JCU).

“I discovered that JCU offers psychology courses that matched my requirements,” the 23-year-old says.

More at https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...took-an-alternative-path-to-realise-her-dream

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were her just apply overseas University and once completed the course get a job in that country and set her root there!

Sadly local University in Sg gives free education to foreigners students while local have to pay full amount where the logic lol

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were her just apply overseas University and once completed the course get a job in that country and set her root there!

Sadly local University in Sg gives free education to foreigners students while local have to pay full amount where the logic lol
this kind of skill, if she is lucky, she would get a job at woolworths

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's the exact opposite of australia, where foreigners pay full fees and after they graduate, work in Australia. This policy save billions but at the expense of the country where student came from.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
SHE should enroll in ALTRON where there's potential to be VP of a local bank. Ramesh is the testimonial. ALTRON is accreditated by MOM and the Singapore Employers.