• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Gabriel Oon question Temasak on mRna vaccine

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUESTIONS FOR TAMESEK . Thank you for your book advert. Many questions are being asked but no answers from you.
1) WHY WAS PFIZER BIOTECH mRNA VACCINES bought for $3.5 BILLION IN 2020.

2) WERE VACCINE EXPERTS LOCALLY CONSULTED. WHO?

3) WHO ADVISED MANDATORY IMMUNIZATION WITH A NEW PRODUCT NOT SAFELY TESTED?

4) AFTER 95% VACCINATION OF SG( 2023) AND SINGAPORE BECAME WORLD NO 1 FOR DEPOPULATION, WHY WAS THE VACCINE NOT STOPPED?

5) WHO CHANGED THE CORONERS ACT REMOVING INVESTIGATIONS FOR MEDICINAL DEATHS on 2 MAY 2023.? NOW NO COVID VACCINE DEATHS. WHY BLUFF?

6) WITH MILLIONS DYING FROM VACCINE COMPLCATIONS OF PFIZER BEING SUED , WHY IS SG PUSHING Pfizer jabs in HDB.

Many citizens are seeing as many as 16 funerals a month & a doctor near Mandai seeing many cremations going up to midnight. Many citizens who love our country are worried and want gov to stop Pfizer mRNA unsafe product dubbed vaccine, Thank yu for saving our beloved homeland

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUESTIONS FOR TAMESEK . Thank you for your book advert. Many questions are being asked but no answers from you.

4) AFTER 95% VACCINATION OF SG( 2023) AND SINGAPORE BECAME WORLD NO 1 FOR DEPOPULATION, WHY WAS THE VACCINE NOT STOPPED?

5) WHO CHANGED THE CORONERS ACT REMOVING INVESTIGATIONS FOR MEDICINAL DEATHS on 2 MAY 2023.? NOW NO COVID VACCINE DEATHS. WHY BLUFF?

6) WITH MILLIONS DYING FROM VACCINE COMPLCATIONS OF PFIZER BEING SUED , WHY IS SG PUSHING Pfizer jabs in HDB.

Many citizens are seeing as many as 16 funerals a month & a doctor near Mandai seeing many cremations going up to midnight. Many citizens who love our country are worried and want gov to stop Pfizer mRNA unsafe product dubbed vaccine, Thank yu for saving our beloved homeland
Issue No. 5 is a dead giveaway.

Little has been heard because oppies in Parliament jiak liao bee.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there was a book published by The Committee of 300............they say they can anytime use a virus to bring down the population.........but will use a fake pandemic to fool the people into taking the vaccine since it's like fooling the people into suicide.........

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_3.jpg
Screenshot_4.jpg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt doctor will ask these layman questions.
These kind of questions only samsters will ask.
You don't understand doctors because you have never made a professional vow in your life mah. There are still people who take their professional vows very seriously.

Issue No. 5 is far more important that whether Raessah and Pritam Singh got bullshit in Parliament and COP sessions. They rather you indulge in Raessah lao hong biscuits discussions then to ask important questions like the Dr in this case.

And on and off, they will whack Leong Mun Wai to distract the public from real issues. This is called 明修栈道 暗度陈仓。 :inlove:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't understand doctors because you have never made a professional vow in your life mah. There are still people who take their professional vows very seriously.

Issue No. 5 is far more important that whether Raessah and Pritam Singh got bullshit in Parliament and COP sessions. They rather you indulge in Raessah lao hong biscuits discussions then to ask important questions like the Dr in this case.

And on and off, they will whack Leong Mun Wai to distract the public from real issues. This is called 明修栈道 暗度陈仓。 :inlove:
Ya lah. Unless the doctor posed as a samster then can ask it this way.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Also what for asking all the WHO?
THE PERSON OBVIOUSLY IS THE EMPRESS.
JUST TERMINATE THE EMPRESS IF ANYONE DARE TO. DON'T ASK QUESTION WITHOUT AN ANSWER EXPECTED

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Samster spent too much time keeping themselves busy in the forum. Instead of discussing 国家大事, they occupied themselves with whether or not a particular lady is still a virgin KNN. :confused:
I beg to differ.
I have offered my fair share of advice to ceos and pap.
Eg A company doesn't need so many staffs.
Eg A electric wheelchair need a doctor license
Etc
After a long time then they took my advice

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to differ.
I have offered my fair share of advice to ceos and pap.
Eg A company doesn't need so many staffs.
Eg A electric wheelchair need a doctor license
Etc
After a long time then they took my advice
My only contribution is to raise awareness that annulment of marriage is NOT a certificate of proof issued by the Court that the wife is still a virgin.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My only contribution is to raise awareness that annulment of marriage is NOT a certificate of proof issued by the Court that the wife is still a virgin.
Have others lah.
Eg man woman relationships and flaccidity issues.

I have also offered my advice to IK that what she did was all foolish and to do it the right way I.e launching an official revolt.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Distract a bit

Do u realise Saturday night is always very quiet ? I suspect there are many customers on Saturday night and that is why she is so busy and quiet

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are always silly people who don’t want to be proven wrong