• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Gabriel Oon asking Tharman to stop the depopulation if he is the President ...Tharman IS THE depopulation Agent

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1693186831027.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
He already lost 31 of his colleagues and still never suspect the source of the problem? Who initiate the vaccine? why was it allow to enter countries and be injected to people? Birds of the same dumbfuckingness flock together?

Will he be the 32nd one to die? When will u wake the fuck up?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh i read his credentials in his twitter account.. no wonder

Gabriel Oon
@gabrieloon39
Follow
retired Professor of Medicine . Former WHO consultant Biologics for humans &oversaw safe manufacture and use of Hepatitis B vaccines &elimination. 5 patents

You work for murderers, and that is your source of your dumbfuckingness. 31 of ur colleagues die and you ask a depopulation agent to stop depopulation. This proof that having an education does not mean will heightened your consciousness, only the inner heart of love will heightened your consciousness.

Are you same as that lawyer who laugh at at the unvaccinated and then he got cancer and die? The only difference is that you see others die and you are still alive.
Do you have a heart of love or heart of Doctor.. oh pardon me.. should be professor.. know-it-all ego? Ask yourself. your ego might be playing tricks at you.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s depopulation . Advise all people NOT to take any NOT inactivated vaccine as the mRNAs do not comply with WHO requirements for all lethal pathogens to. E inativated . Stay masked as there lots of aerosol covid mutants in the air . If infected take safe antiviral drugs that

my dear professor (i know you are a professor since you put your powerful credentials in Twitter for all to see), mask do not work.

your beloved govt and Tharman do not allow ivermectin in sg leh. is this a clue to you? or maybe you can't see it. Go jb and get it lah, Malaysia allow ivermectin.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, what has been done cannot be undone. Depopulation and the very popular buzzword 'sustainability' go hand in hand.

Let nature take its course, vaxtards. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw his comment in fb again.

Tharman. Congratulations . Your Father Prof Shanmugaratanam whom I worked 1975-2010 on eliminating Liver Cancer , would be proud of you.

Many of us in Singapore are nervous and anxious with the terrible sufferings we went through with the SARSCOV-2 a known USCDC patented invention with an HIV gene insert into the spike protein (2004) and a NOT iactivated mRNA vaccine used to prevent theis infection.

Woefully , because of faulty manufactured by using a deep freezant phosphophenyl ethylene glycol , a deep freezant and nine chemicals and the epitopes on the spike which gives the identity of the virus has been altered creating " vaccine escape mutants", which I and my MOH Scientitific had earlier found( 1986) with faulty Hepatitis B Vaccines, which,I as a WHO Consultant had it banned by WHO , and only the safe, Recombinant yeast Vaccine has been in use since 1983,

and we have fulfilled founding PM Lee Kuan Yew directive to us " I want 300% safety .Not100%". WE fulfilled this and in 2019( 34 years later) I announced with the help of Minister Gan Kim Yong and his MOH and Singapre Cancer Registry team the data in my Final report( at Duke NUS Lecture) to IARC/WHO and Singapore Gov that both HBV and related Liver cancer were eliminated in all under 40 years of age who were vaccinated. NO disasters .

Sadly , from the joy of seeing so many healthy children for many years , we have lately, been grieving and crying for the last three years from 2021 , when hit by COVID. We were forced to take mandatory NOT INACTIVATED mRNA or cant work or school, These were made from a known lethal " bioweaponised invention" . I lost 31 of my senior working medical colleagues , my elderly aunt and my elder brother , who either had covid , or the mRNASs or the late complications. I held my eminent aunt in my arms , as she now blind by the covid slipped away, She had looked after me when I was a three year old , we were WWII refugees evacuated from invading Japanese forces in Singapore.

Many of us who have taken our MRNA shots live in fear. Can you please help to prevent us dying from the complications like heart attacks, strokes , cancers , and brain and organ damage. How can we get rid of the covid virus nucleic acid in our bodies ? Please help. You would be our saviour. God Bless .

Retired Prof Gabriel Oon Chong Jin, frm WHO Consultant for biologics for human use.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's very simple: ask those PAP technocrats to publicly disavow Klaus Schwab and the WEF. And observe their response. :cool:

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppies are schizophrenic retards? Good thing you low iq harebrained goblins only constitute 30% of the electorate or else Singapore will be in the gutter :roflmao: