• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr clemet chiang options guru to pay back students

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr clemet chiang options guru to pay back students

he was found guilty of using a fake Doctor degree to con people
now he has to pay 49 of his former student of the options trading seminar he conductoed

he pay 80% of the bill
about $3500 x 49 people
= about $120,000

http://www.freely.com/

I attended one of his free intro
he boasted that oil will go to $100
at that time oil was trading around $50 a barrel

Last edited:

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
but these ppl are also damn gullible........as mentioned many times b4 by countless ppl......if really so easy make money...y he bothered to teach? jus use his own option trading make money lah...

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he has a successful trading formula or good lobang to make money, he will keep it to himself. Why would he want to share with others? People are so gullible.

Similarly, just like those authors of those trading books & reference. B'cos they are not doing well, that is the reason why they need to publish books to supplement their income. If they are so successful or so called have a success trading formula, they don't need to publish books or conduct seminars. They will keep it to themselves.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he has a successful trading formula or good lobang to make money, he will keep it to himself. Why would he want to share with others? People are so gullible.

Similarly, just like those authors of those trading books & reference. B'cos they are not doing well, that is the reason why they need to publish books to supplement their income. If they are so successful or so called have a success trading formula, they don't need to publish books or conduct seminars. They will keep it to themselves.

Clement Chiang, Stuart Tan and Adam Khoo are business partners and from the same company too.

I did put up a thread before saying I dont trust Adam Khoo and Stuart Tan, but some of the readers dont believe me. Now another of Adam Khoo business partner Clement Chiang is also another con man, so do you still believe in Adam Khoo?

I call them the '3 Cheatketeers'.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheating is one of the easiest way to earn more $$$.
Coz most ppl are down with greed.

So wanna strike rich fast?
Be a cheater.

:biggrin: :o :biggrin:

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheating is one of the easiest way to earn more $$$.
Coz most ppl are down with greed.

So wanna strike rich fast?
Be a cheater.

:biggrin: :o :biggrin:

Thats what LKY and his gang in white are doing now.

Because Sinkies got no fucking balls in the past.

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

right. this world is full of con men , ponzi schemes, etc. If you have a fail safe method you would keep quiet. why let others profit. Basically alot of cheats and greedy truly stupid people out there. Next are those chaps that claim your child can score As afters attending their stuupid courses. again alot of bullsh!t. notice alot of the chaps who tout memory/learning/ mindboosting "secrets" courses are school dropouts /pseudo intellects who have hardly pass any real exams. ALOT of fake doctors also buy degree from degree mills. Just like alot of fake "Datuks". Get real. I have come across Drs selling insurance, property agents, etc. First thing I ask them is "I got a headache, what do you think it is caused by?", they would quickly said they are not medical doctors, abd I would reply that's not what I meant(of course I meant my headache ws cause by their bullsh!tism).
There is a fool proof way(pardon the pun) to tell if one is a con man/ cheater in daily life or any advert!!! First look at their stupid smirking face. Always smiling like a stupid idiotic IMH patient.(probably smiling because they thick they can cheat and get away with it). Thats the rule. Look at the faces of Nick Leeson, Maddock, etc, etc and adverts advistising all crap options schemers. Bravo I support more class action suits.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but these ppl are also damn gullible........as mentioned many times b4 by countless ppl......if really so easy make money...y he bothered to teach? jus use his own option trading make money lah...

There are many people like him. If no such people the oil will never reach US$100/barrel. He is like promoting/agent/salesman ask more people to buy oil share.

Big Brother

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will always be some ppl that are gullible to be sweet talk by all these con men.

Please ask this question to any of these professed experts who claim they can make $$$$ millions for you .

Ask them directly: "Why are you wasting your time talking to us, when you could be spending your worthwhile time making millions for yourself with your so-call successful formula".