• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Double standards for Lesser and Greater mortals

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, if you choose to accept that you are a lesser mortal, then you are a lesser mortal.

Do something about it.....Copthorne Orchid Sat afternoon

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NOBODY IS EQUAL, our daily national pledge is just to con students from Pri one to the JC days.

Assortative mating“: Finding a spouse that is at your level. LKY said.

We all knew he believes in genetics, and it's been decades since he made a statement like this. He's making it again.

- Channel News Asia

"I have explained this. I think I lost votes after I explained the awful truth. Nobody believed it, but slowly it dawned on them, especially the graduates, that yes, you marry a non-graduate, then you worry about whether or not your son or daughter is going to make it to the university." - Lee Kuan Yew speaking at the Human Capital Summit, 24 October 2008

Katana

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sg/explore/symbols_pledge.htm

The Pledge The Origin
Initially penned by Mr S Rajaratnam in 1966, the Pledge was written against the backdrop of racial riots in the 1950s and 1960s. Mr Rajaratnam revealed that the dream was about building "a Singapore we are proud of". He believed that language, race and religion were divisive factors, but the Pledge emphasises that these differences can be overcome if Singaporeans cared enough about their country. The draft text was handed to the then Prime Minister Mr Lee Kuan Yew, who polished the text before submitting it to the Cabinet.
Its Meaning
Our Pledge
We, the citizens of Singapore,
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to build a democratic society
based on justice and equality
so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and
progress for our nation.

Tell me, under LKY's rule do u feel proud or shameful to have recited The Pledge?

etherc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to the Edo Era where Greater Mortals carry the katanas and lesser mortals get diced up like kong pao chicken.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Pledge The Origin
Initially penned by Mr S Rajaratnam in 1966, the Pledge was written against the backdrop of racial riots in the 1950s and 1960s. Mr Rajaratnam revealed that the dream was about building "a Singapore we are proud of". He believed that language, race and religion were divisive factors, but the Pledge emphasises that these differences can be overcome if Singaporeans cared enough about their country. The draft text was handed to the then Prime Minister Mr Lee Kuan Yew, who polished the text before submitting it to the Cabinet.
Its Meaning
Our Pledge
progress for our nation.

Tell me, under LKY's rule do u feel proud or shameful to have recited The Pledge?

Sinkies must take the stand now.

SHOW TO THEMSELVES THAT ENOUGH OF THEM HAVE BALLS

STAND UP WITH AND BY THOSE WHO SPOKE OUT FOR THEM

BE THEY THE OPPOSITION, REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE MP OR NOT MP

GIVE THEM THE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT

STAND UP WITH AND BY BLOGGERS

KICK OUT LKY AND HIS BLOODSUCKING BUNCH OF PARASITES

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The better solution is to allow foreign powers to invade sinkieland and then all sinkieness and the govt will be removed.

Depending on those useless sinkies is a joke.

Last edited:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our Pledge

progress for our nation.

33enbzd.jpg
rrmt5y.jpg

Where is Democracy??

Last edited:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our Pledge
progress for our nation.

ic2zc2.jpg

Where is justice & equality??

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Pledge The Origin
Its Meaning
Our Pledge
progress for our nation.

Can you recall if you have been taught the Constitution in your schooldays?
The big issue is WHY NOT?

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once got threatened by my neighbour who is a Caucasian, and I have a few witnesses who can testify for me. But when I reported to the police, they said 'THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING, BUT JUST CAN PUT IT DOWN AS A RECORD'. I was so furious back then.

Now....the police takes action against the guy who verbally abused & threatened the MP.

Speaking from personal experience, Singapore Police really practise 'DOUBLE STANDARD'. They see who you are before they take action. :mad:

I have no faith in the police anymore..........