• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dont live on hope, live reality

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dow below 9,000 once more and STI tomorrow will sink again

Please for heaven's sake I advise you as I have been saying for the past year since the old sammyboy forum, DOWNGRADE DOWNGRADE DOWNGRADE

Some people scold me, some mock at me, near Philip Investor Centre near Raffles Place someone even spat in my direction

I am not angry at you, I understand you have suffered losses

Some are Even holding on hoping market will recover

Market will not recover, we are into a very deep recession

Don't live on hope, hope is dangerous

ACCEPT YOUR FATE ACCEPT OUR FATE

WE ARE IN A DEEP RECESSION

PROPERTY PRICES WILL SLUMP, JOBS WILL BE CUT

JOIN ME DOWNGRADE

By TIM PARADIS, AP Business Writer
19 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Volatility returned to Wall Street Wednesday after a disappointing retail sales report reminded investors that country is either in a recession or moving toward one. The Dow Jones industrials dropped more than 300 points, giving back a chunk of their huge 936-point advance from Monday.

The government's report that retail sales plunged in September by 1.2 percent — almost double the 0.7 percent drop analysts had expected — made it clear that consumers are unlikely to reach for their wallets in the coming months as they worry about a shaky economy

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who manage to keep your jobs your pay will be cut even though everything is hit by inflation

Dont be stupid, get real, dont live on hope

DOWNGRADE

SELL YOUR ASSETS FOR CASH, CASH IS KING

PROPERTY, STOCKS ALL ARE KAPUT

DOWNGRADE

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moniker downgrader, I admire your good advice in this forum. To advise fellow monikers that all is not gloom, if one can manage one's expectations and understand one's wealth, is very important.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moniker downgrader, I admire your good advice in this forum. To advise fellow monikers that all is not gloom, if one can manage one's expectations and understand one's wealth, is very important.

He is much more than you who are incapable of answering one simple question. Moreover you decided to switch to invisible today just to avoid answering a simple question.

You still owe us an answer to my question, first put to you in thread "154th: Be content, live within your means woh!" message #19, and same question is repeated in your own thread "I still Welcome Contributions from Moniker Makapaaa" message #19. You have so far indulged with beat around the bush responses without an answer.

Can you explain to us now what you understand from Lim Swee Suay's speech, or are you just full of shit talk when you alleged that we dumb fools misunderstood him?

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
please dont hijack the thread over some other argument

focus on downgrader and living the simple life

check out my other thread - if less than 5 km, walk

i look at the glazed look on many people faces, living on hope, thinking things will be better

no no no things are going much much worse

dont dream wake up and downgrade

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever you do dont BUY anything unless essential to survival

SELL whatever you have that is not immediately needed

this is getting ugly

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walking is good exercise. A person covers 80 metres in one minute. So it takes 12.5 minutes to cover 1 kilometre. Sometimes, it is faster and definitely healthier to walk than take some other form of transportation. Do it for yourself and your loved ones.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yLt7clQbBzo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yLt7clQbBzo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, it is easy for you to say.

But, if somebody of high position tells you about "MORE GOOD YEARS" for Singapore, and we are in the "GOLDEN PERIOD"... Of course, they are referring these for themselves which these people thought it was meant for them as well. If there are more good years and in golden period, is there a need to downgrade ? That is a f88ked logic, it should be upgrade !!

If salary workers get pay cut, it is still ok. What if they were "chopped" ??

Dow below 9,000 once more and STI tomorrow will sink again

Please for heaven's sake I advise you as I have been saying for the past year since the old sammyboy forum, DOWNGRADE DOWNGRADE DOWNGRADE

Some people scold me, some mock at me, near Philip Investor Centre near Raffles Place someone even spat in my direction

I am not angry at you, I understand you have suffered losses