• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dont get maid from Great Helper Employment(clementi)

mvkhem

Great Helper Employment Agency in Clementi. The most useless and ah lian type of agency They will take your money and transfer the maid and take advantage of maid. The poor maid will have no money by the time her contract finishes. They will take your money and give you a lousy maid and keep transferring the maids. I have bad experience with them. Even ignored my phone calls and pretend to say that the phone not working and cant hear. Keep prolonging the replacement process and untill you get fed up. I have maids for the last 12 years and this is the worst agency I have come across. Very rude service and bo chap.. I regret going to this agency.. I am claiming refund with them through the AEAS. I dont know how the acreditation scheme works but the badge should be removed from the agency.:mad::mad::mad: