• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't Buy From Toa Payoh Central Bakery

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>H1N1 lurking, yet bakery staff unmindful of hygiene
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->ON SUNDAY, I was at Toa Payoh Central buying bread at a bakery.
As I was paying, I noticed that something had dropped on the floor. It was a piece of cake - the cashier's help had accidentally knocked it off a tray. Soon after, a customer picked it up and put it back.
Then a shocking thing happened. Without replacing it with a new piece, the cashier simply packed it for another customer - who seemed not to notice what had happened - and collected the money.
If the staff could ignore hygiene with a throng of patrons in the shop, what might happen when there are no customers?
Did the Geylang Serai food poisoning incident not teach us the importance of hygiene? With the recent outbreak of Influenza A (H1N1), food handlers should actually be more careful about hygiene. Lim Soo Chen (Ms)