• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don’t you find it disgusting sinkies take $230k or $120k handouts to buy bto or resale kpkb say sinkies are dropping dead?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on people that earn average salary with zero cent of hdb grant and no 500k 700k 900k bto profit - ME - also not dropping dead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cheated parents money to buy condos.
You are a devil.
You are a slut.
You are a son of the gan family.
Knnbccb you Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CHEAT MONEY son of prostitute jealous sore loser anyhow smear women prostitute cheat money to buy condo. Your cheap Cantonese mother then need to sell nude sell cb to buy condo and how many times must I challenge you to swear if am a virgin never suck cock never sell cb never cheat parents money to buy condo you die a violent death? Unlike you 野蛮人狗杂种 I swear to die a violent death if I am not a virgin but suck cock sell cb cheat parents money to buy condo I die a violent death.
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said. how to up your rep points here in this forum?
Knnbccb you Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED 小三ADULTERER AND SELF ADMITTED son of DIRTY SLUT prostitute jealous sore loser Your cheap Cantonese mother then need to sell nude sell cb to buy condo and how many times must I challenge you to swear if am a virgin never suck cock never sell cb never cheat parents money to buy condo you die a violent death? Unlike you 野蛮人狗杂种 I swear to die a violent death if I am not a virgin but suck cock sell cb cheat parents money to buy condo I die a violent death.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb you Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED 小三ADULTERER AND SELF ADMITTED son of DIRTY SLUT prostitute jealous sore loser Your cheap Cantonese mother then need to sell nude sell cb to buy condo and how many times must I challenge you to swear if am a virgin never suck cock never sell cb never cheat parents money to buy condo you die a violent death? Unlike you 野蛮人狗杂种 I swear to die a violent death if I am not a virgin but suck cock sell cb cheat parents money to buy condo I die a violent death.
Knnbccb you snatched parent inheritance with bro and cheated their money to buy condos still talk so much.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb you snatched parent inheritance with bro and cheated their money to buy condos still talk so much.
Knnbccb 野蛮人狗杂种 don’t dare to swear just repeat lies can win is your despicable 野蛮人小人Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to win in life jealous sore loser 不敢承认 dare not swear dare not be responsible for your words Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb you Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CHEAT MONEY IS YOU son of prostitute jealous sore loser anyhow smear women prostitute cheat money to buy condo. Your cheap Cantonese mother then need to sell nude sell cb to buy condo and how many times must I challenge you to swear if am a virgin never suck cock never sell cb never cheat parents money to buy condo you die a violent death? Unlike you 野蛮人狗杂种 I swear to die a violent death if I am not a virgin but suck cock sell cb cheat parents money to buy condo I die a violent death.
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png