• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don’t you find it disgusting sinkies complain non stop on food prices when they pay cheap cheap huat big big on their hdb AND get all kinds of rebate

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0851.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I underestimated Liao. It’s 1.3m less 373k less ALL KINDS OF GRANTS aka profit from 927K ONWARDS

View attachment 202494
Why are SOME sinkies PRIVILEGED to pay cheap cheap and huat big big while others like me have to slog and live hard life and let these useless jealous losers Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @cat aka @NanoSpeed and @sbfuncle and @Balls2U and @UltimaOnline etc etc live easy life lazy idle and smear me to be what their SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE SLUT CHICKEN MOTHER ARE? PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are SOME sinkies PRIVILEGED to pay cheap cheap and huat big big while others like me have to slog and live hard life and let these useless jealous losers Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @cat aka @NanoSpeed and @sbfuncle and @Balls2U and @UltimaOnline etc etc live easy life lazy idle and smear me to be what their SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE SLUT CHICKEN MOTHER ARE? PUI!
Some is an understatement when Dawson alone already 1718 privileged sinkies and their families that do nothing, pay cheap cheap take zero risk huat big big.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially when they are jealous losers CRIMINALS Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @cat aka @NanoSpeed and @sbfuncle that hide in rat hole smear and do defamation crimes to unlucky people like me that live hard life cannot buy hdb can’t pay cheap cheap huat big big like them.
Do evil Act blur Cantonese dog son of chicken damn evil disgusting pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do evil Act blur Cantonese dog son of chicken damn evil disgusting pui!
also like accidentally left WhatsApp open on office table then other colleagues see mushy mushy messages with boss
The best is like you Cantonese dog son of self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER 无中生有 hide in rat hole do defamation crimes by spinning lies lazy idle evil criminals take handouts can win in life liao dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some is an understatement when Dawson alone already 1718 privileged sinkies and their families that do nothing, pay cheap cheap take zero risk huat big big.
Hey sinkies can don’t be so fake kpkb on exorbitant food prices but keep quiet on your exorbitant bto profit?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey sinkies can don’t be so fake kpkb on exorbitant food prices but keep quiet on your exorbitant bto profit?
Only Singaporeans like me with no exorbitant bto profit for myself or my descendants are qualified to kpkb on exorbitant food prices okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgusting isn’t it? So fake pretending to be not part of the profit chain. Like Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed pretending to be condo owner that didn’t profit from hdb. Truth to be told very few Singaporeans are like me not part of the profit chain. Majority are hdb upgraders to condo with big handout from bto profit or rich parents.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgusting isn’t it? So fake pretending to be not part of the profit chain. Like Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed pretending to be condo owner that didn’t profit from hdb. Truth to be told very few Singaporeans are like me not part of the profit chain. Majority are hdb upgraders to condo with big handout from bto profit or rich parents.
Hey self claimed sinkie Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed etc be responsible for your exorbitant bto profit in the profit chain and stop kpkb food price or whatever exorbitant price okay?