• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Show Luo have STD?

G

Gan Ning

Does Show Luo have STD?

Xinmsn
Oct 22 2010

showmain.jpg

Show Luo denies STD rumours. Image source: Asianpopcorn.com

Poor Show Luo. First it was a car crash rumour, now STD? Rumours have spread across the Internet that the Taiwanese singer has genital warts, a type of sexually transmitted disease or STD. The 31-year-old has expressed his views on his own blog, saying, "I'm not sure if the media did not explain things clear enough or someone is circulating rumours again."

"Let's hope God forgives this miserable person. I'm healthy and will take good care of myself."
He went on jokingly, "If I really had STD, I wouldn't be walking straight like now right?" His agent had emphasized that should there be such reports again, they would take legal action against the person who started the rumours.

Show Luo has been nominated for the third time as Best Actor for the Taiwan Golden Bell Awards. The results will be announced on Friday. Would the STD rumours affect the judging panel? "I don't think so, but let's hope the person who started the rumour gets his deserved punishment," said the agent.