• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Ass Loon Have Balls to Take Up CSJ's Debate Challenge?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Dr Chee To PM Lee; Tea At Istana?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Rowbox <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:40 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 13) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>19178.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://www.yoursdp.org/index.php/news/singapore/2686-sdp-writes-to-pap-for-online-debate
17 August 2009

Mr Lee Hsien Loong
Secretary-General
People's Action Party

Dear Mr Lee,

You may know that Mr George Yeo and I have been corresponding on Facebook over the last several days. I had asked him for an online debate between our two parties. Mr Yeo declined and said that I should write to the PAP instead.

Your party has indicated that it would like to be more active in engaging Singaporeans online. The Internet, being the medium that it is, is a little different from the mass media in that it is more interactive. In other words political parties cannot hope to simply talk to and talk at the people, dialogue and exchange of views and opinions are essential features.

This being the case, I would like to invite you and your party to an online debate on the key issues that Singaporeans are concerned with. I am sure you will agree that as the Internet plays an increasingly greater role in disseminating news, it gets harder and harder to avoid political debates in cyberspace.

If you are agreeable to a debate, I would like to suggest that we discuss the format and topics to be covered.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Chee Soon Juan
Secretary-General
Singapore Democratic Party
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>