• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Anyone Know The Reason Why Stock Mkts Are Shooting Up?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
No?

Well let me say that you are not alone.

The WORLD GARMENTS are playing the piped-pipers and leading all investors to the HIGH cliff.

It is BULL SHIT. It really is. But idiots are in there playing the markets. Truckloads of IDIOTS.

Good luck to all of them

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
April 19th 2009 could be a major top, then ensuing collapse in mid-2011, according to Armstrong.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

NYSE Chief Cautious Over March Stock Market Rally: Report

<form action="" method="post"></form>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://w.sharethis.com/widget/?tabs=email%2Cweb&charset=utf-8&services=digg%2Cfacebook%2Cmyspace%2Cdelicious%2Cs%20%20tumbleupon%2Ctechnorati%2Cgoogle_bmarks%2Cyahoo_bm%20%20arks%2Cyahoo_myweb%2Cwindows_live%2Cfriendfeed%2Cn%20%20ewsvine%2Cmixx%2Cfurl%2Cmagnolia%2Creddit&style=rotate&publisher=ccd2a158-6cce-4bbc-afa8-1d2dc62fe84c&headerbg=%23c9cad4&linkfg=%230f0fa9&embeds=true&offsetLeft=-120"></script> | Respond to Editor | Print

Simon Kennedy

MarketWatch Pulse
<style xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:functx="http://www.functx.com" type="text/css">buzz { float: right; margin-top: -4px; margin-left: -2px; } // get ybuzz li to show up properly on the right </style> <script type="text/javascript">nbsp; /*if(placement=="right") show_baynote_guide("ArticleGuide");*/ </script>

LONDON -- Duncan Niederauer, CEO of NYSE Euronext said the stock market rally in March was deceptive because it was driven by short-term traders, rather than "real money" investors, according to an interview with the Financial Times. Niederauer said traders were trying to take advantage of high volatility and that gains in indices and trading volumes didn't reflect any real conviction that the worst of the crisis is over, the report said. "I think we're waiting for another rally, in my opinion, in around June and July," Niederauer said in the interview, adding that a summer rally would be a six to nine-month leading indicator of an economic recovery.
Copyright © 2009 MarketWatch, Inc.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
No?

Well let me say that you are not alone.

The WORLD GARMENTS are playing the piped-pipers and leading all investors to the HIGH cliff.

It is BULL SHIT. It really is. But idiots are in there playing the markets. Truckloads of IDIOTS.

Good luck to all of them

erm...i tot the world is run this way?

the world belongs to Satan, because of his bloody stupidity you can see the chaos in the world

i.e. anybody who follows Satan are idiots. :biggrin:

rel_pie.gif

Last edited:

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real traders don't give s**ts on the reasons why the market is going up or down. If the chart and indicators tell them that it is going up, go long. If chart tell them that it is going down, sell or short the market. Never argue with the chart with the reasons why it shouldn't be going up or down etc. Fund managers who are not fully invested, or worse, shorting the market, are sweating by the buckets now.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real traders don't give s**ts on the reasons why the market is going up or down. If the chart and indicators tell them that it is going up, go long. If chart tell them that it is going down, sell or short the market. Never argue with the chart with the reasons why it shouldn't be going up or down etc. Fund managers who are not fully invested, or worse, shorting the market, are sweating by the buckets now.

do u know there's a different between a trader and an investor?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9sse3s.jpg

When I buy, u shld...? And when I sell, u shld...? Say, do I lead the market? Am I for real? *hee*hee*