• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think Singapore can still function without Ah Loong?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY has set up everything in place to make Singapore run as usual.

If only one strong leader leads the country. It will function even better.

I don't think Ah Loong is a strong leader.

Do you think the government will listen to anyone other than the FamiLee?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe Modern Singapore was setup when Raffles set up base in Singapore as an outpost for the East India Company. The Brits developed Peesai and set her on her way to growth. The PAP took the baton from the Brits and carried on running with the momentum already in swing then. The economic miracle was also c boosted by regional peace and trade. Singapore had a headstart in the region. I'd also give credit to the obedient and compliant population in Singapore who worked hard, were diligent and made lots of sacrifices for the nation to remain ahead and advantageous, Whether Singapore will carry on its path lies much on the peace and stability of the region. So far, the neighbours have been very peaceful, and cooperative.

Cheers!

LKY has set up everything in place to make Singapore run as usual..................

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I passed by John Tans desk as he was hammering out a wordy reply to this post. Suddenly his supervisor appeared and boxed his ear and said, you stupid bastard, does grassroots pay you to fuck around on sammyboy all day…fuck off and check the grounds at these hdb blocks.

Anyway, saw the first line of his notes and it said….NO WAY, SINGAPORE WILL CAVE WITHOUT THE ANNOINTED ONE.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I passed by John Tans desk as he was hammering out a wordy reply to this post. Suddenly his supervisor appeared and boxed his ear and said, you stupid bastard, does grassroots pay you to fuck around on sammyboy all day…fuck off and check the grounds at these hdb blocks.

Anyway, saw the first line of his notes and it said….NO WAY, SINGAPORE WILL CAVE WITHOUT THE ANNOINTED ONE.

I just saw john tan left the office in fume. He must be tulan. He slammed the door shut as he left not before spitting onto the desk of his supervisor. Theres a beedeo of this on youtube. Its not his first time doing it. He should be sacked.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compared to LKY, LHL is far far behind in governing a country. If he resigned, no one would miss him except the porlumpars.