• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think Low Thia Kiang is a softee?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He talks about Buddhism, that no matter what the external circumstances, you always remember to be in peace with yourself.

I mean what kind of external circumstances has he been experiencing?

Has he ever been harass by police, in a protest before?

He he ever gone to jail, and kena poke by horny inmates before?

He has never really undergone the baptism of fire, like what CSJ experience.

How can he really practised what Buddhism preaches?

So is he talking cock? LOL...

OK, nevertheless he is the lesser evil, I rather vote for him than PAP...if he or his teams ever contest in TJGPR!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
please do not attack another religion, albeit you clothe it somehow.....

did scales dropped from your eyes when you believed? did you fo thru' baptisim of fire? did you put your hands into the body of jesus to believe?

Please refrain to push your religion idea all the time

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
please do not attack another religion, albeit you clothe it somehow.....

did scales dropped from your eyes when you believed? did you fo thru' baptisim of fire? did you put your hands into the body of jesus to believe?

Please refrain to push your religion idea all the time

i am not attacking, i am just discussing about what LTK said, by comparing him with CSJ.

why can't we discuss anything without immediately bringing the word attack everytime?

why are you so insecure of your faith?

faith should be inclusive with your lives, not excluded.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not attacking, i am just discussing about what LTK said, by comparing him with CSJ.

why can't we discuss anything without immediately bringing the word attack everytime?

why are you so insecure of your faith?

faith should be inclusive with your lives, not excluded.

noboby is insecured of their faith, it's in ur fuck mouth keep on saying that! anyway who r u to judge mr low the teckchew angryman, he got gut to fight against the pappies unlike u just a cyber asshole!:oIo:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear TeeKee,

I think he's confusing his conscience with external circumstances. This snake can no longer sleep at night having sucked on e PAP lan jiao for so long. This to him is suffering too.

He talks about Buddhism, that no matter what the external circumstances, you always remember to be in peace with yourself.

I7 mean what kind of external scircumstances has he been experiencing?

Has he ever been harass by police, in a protest before?

He he ever gone to jail, and kena poke by horny inmates before?

He has never really undergone the baptism of fire, like what CSJ experience.

How can he really practised what Buddhism preaches?

So is he talking cock? LOL...

OK, nevertheless he is the lesser evil, I rather vote for him than PAP...if he or his teams ever contest in TJGPR!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think he's the kia see type opposition....

play safe to stay in the game...hehe..

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand lar. But if sacred at least tiam tiam and don't call other opposition that's willing to fight the Pap maddog lar. What is cheebye low trying to prove?What the fuck right?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
my answer : no.

i do think jesus is a vainpot who likes to be be idolised like american idol.:oIo:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand lar. But if sacred at least tiam tiam and don't call other opposition that's willing to fight the Pap maddog lar. What is cheebye low trying to prove?What the fuck right?

I think diplomacy is the key skill here. Therefore while the opposition is doing okay, there's a lot more work to be done by all sides- not just one party- in treating each other respectfully, at least in public.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a sniper, Low has been much more effective than the fire-a-machine-gun-blindly MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think diplomacy is the key skill here. Therefore while the opposition is doing okay, there's a lot more work to be done by all sides- not just one party- in treating each other respectfully, at least in public.

When LTK made that "mad dog" remark, I never though it was referring to anyone. It was only when SDP supporters themselves shot him in the foot by spreading the word that the remark referred to their leader Chee, it became that more and more people now equate Chee to a mad dog.

Quite funny for a party to have its members and supporters push their leader into the firing range when others are firing bullets in another direction.

Scroobal is right when he said the biggest problem Chee has is not himself (as he is very academically intelligent) - but the people he surrounds himself with or tend to attract. Hand in hand together with the media, equally made Chee's image worse than it really is. Even the 3 most staunch supporters here, of all people, have to be a sex fiend, a war advocator and a xenophobic racist.

Last edited:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't comment about the associates one opposition leader would want to rely on and hang out with. He has the right to choose whom he wants to be with.

In the end, its the people's vote that is the best test around, and we all know what has happened back in 2006, the last time this country had a poll.