• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do you prefer milo or horlicks?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also drink green tea daily. Anti-oxidant properties. How? can it reduce cholesterol too?:o-o: :biggrin:

You should drink a glass of whiskey every night. I carry a small bottle of single malt in my backpack. Whenever I go for dinner or supper, I will take a shot or two. Warms the stomach.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You should drink a glass of whiskey every night. I carry a small bottle of single malt in my backpack. Whenever I go for dinner or supper, I will take a shot or two. Warms the stomach.
That's the way to go. A little alcohol to grease the system is a smart thing.:thumbsup: BTW I have not used my stainless steel hip flasks in quite a while. I keep one for each type of liquor - whiskey, brandy, vodka.

I do drink whiskey almost every night, but like I mentioned to boss sam, perhaps I need to cut down. It does not give me a good sleep.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tiao He”/ 钓鱼 Diao Yu = Chinese Tea
Kopitiam-Drinks-Codenames-6-of-6.jpg